Techniques (From Ch. 3 And Above)

Beginner Level

Yusutoru Arts: Iron Grip: A technique that compresses the user's finger muscles and "lock" the joints in place. This causes the user's griping strength to be increased greatly, allowing them to crush metal. Like an iron grip. Yes, his master is real clever and (Y/n) agrees, while rolling his eyes.

Normal Level

Yusutoru Arts: Cavalier Impact: A technique that is based on the mantis shrimps insta kill punch. By tightening the muscles in the user's arm when they cock back their arm. They allow pressure to build within their arm. When they have the desired pressure, or what they can handle, they release it by "snapping" their arm forward at great speeds. This causes a destructive burst of condensed air to be shot from their fist. It's not good for long rang combat, as the air loses its strength the further it goes, but great at a short distance.

Yusutoru Arts: Cheetah Blitz: A technique that's used to accelerate the user's speed. Despite its name, it doesn't actually increase their running speed. Instead, they focus all of their leg strength and joint tension into a single leg. Then using this built up strength to propel them in a given direction. Allowing them to move at incredible speeds with a single step. They can then use the opponent leg to either continue the dash, change directions, or stop all together. The downsides to this technique being they can only move in a straight line, and they can easily get tunnel vision, course with training they can reduce or remove the latter.

* Yusutoru Arts: Cheetah Blitz: Thrust: It's simply a 2 legged version of the original, doubling its force. It's mainly used to jump at extreme heights, incredibly fast. Tho, it can still be used for dashing, but It's much harder to do than the original, do to both legs being used to preform the technique.

Advanced Level

Master Level

Forbidden Level