Ch. 5 | Quirk Apprehension Test Arc | Let's Try Not To Show off, Too Much.

The Test Begins

Aizawa: "now, let's get this started."

Y/n: slams his fist into his open hand, "finally. I should hold back. This isn't the stage for that, after all."

Aizawa: "now. Y/n you manged to get the most points, in the entrance exam."

Explody boy: "what?!"

Y/n looks back at him and smiles a cocky grin. Causing him to get really angry

 Causing him to get really angry

Aizawa: "anyways. What was your furthest throw with a soft ball?"

Y/n: "huh? hmmmmm", scratches the side of his cheek, "not sure really. Never really cared to pay attention to that stuff./it didn't have an impact on my goal, so I never cared to remember that stuff."

Aizawa: "great. I got one of those students." he then sighs, "he's going to be a handful, isn't he?/well whatever. Use your quirk this time and make sure you're in the circle."

Aizawa then tosses a soft ball at the boy in question, who catches it, but then looks at the ball a little confused.

Aizawa: "go on, you're wasting time or did you not pay attention on how to use your quirk........ or listen?"

Y/n: "naah. I was just trying to figure out how much power to put into it." he forms a cocky grin, causing Aizawa to roll his eyes. The boy then gets into position and readies his throw, "alright. No need to go all out yet, just need to........"

Explody boy: "hah. Like he can throw that far. Bet it was just a fluke he got the highest score. I mean, he just looks too weak for that."

Midoriya: "Kacchan."

Explody boy: "shut it, you damn neerd. I'm just saying what we're all thinking. I mean, did any of you see him preform. No, I didn't think so."

Y/n: popping blood vessels on his head with his eyebrow twitching, "you little shit. Ok explody boy you want a show. I'll give you a show!"