Ch. 6 | Battle Trial Arc | Let the Heroes Vs. Villains Test Begin!

The Mock Test Results

???Boy3: "dude, he threw it over 700 meters!"

Bubbly girl: raises her hands in the air, "nice, he's finally showing us his true power!"

Iida: "yes, but his finger appears to be broken." puts his thumb and finger on his chin, "just like back at the exam. This quirk is very odd."

???boy6: "it wasn't a very pretty throw", sparkle.

Explody boy: "what the hell was that? If he had a quirk, then he would've gotten it when we were kids! This shouldn't be impossible. He's up to something and..." he opens his hands forming mini explosions, "I'm going to find out what./ HEY!" this catches everyone's attention. He begins to run at Midoriya. "Deku you bastard!" Y/n gets in front of Midoriya and readies for a fight, "GET OUT OF MY WAY KNUCKLE BRAINS!! I'M GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT HE DID!!"

Y/n: "heh. Bring it explody boy..........huh"

Bandages then wrap around the one Y/n calls explody boy.

Explody boy: "damn it, what the hell.....tchgrrrrrrr.......damn, why is your scarf so..... so strong?"

Aizawa: "because it's a capture weapon. It's made out of carbon fiber and a specially made metal alloy. You won't be breaking it anytime soon, so stand down."

Explody boy: "damn it!"

Y/n: "tch./got in the way again. Why do teachers do that? It would've given me a warm-up at least. This whole test has been pretty boring." lets out an annoyed sigh, "whatever. Guess it'll be awhile before I can finally start having fun." he says as he looks as if he's pouting, but without using his arms.

Aizawa: "it would be wise of you to avoid making me use my quirk..............it gives me a bad cause of dry eye."

Student: "too bad. That power is amazing."

Y/n: almost does a comedic fall but catches himself, "and you sounded kind of badass for just a second. Then ruin it. He has no sense of style, does he?"

Aizawa: then let's go of the boy, "you're wasting my time. Whoever is next. Go on ahead."

Midoriya side steps away from the pissed off boy while Y/n has his hands on the back of his head and calmly, but with disappoint, walks past him.

Bubbly girl: "ouch. Is your finger okay?" inches closer, but slowly.

Midoriya: "sure. It's fine. Better than breaking my entire arm. hehehe.....hee."

In the background, the one Y/n calls explody boy is seen gritting his teeth in anger and frustration, looking at Midoriya with hatred. Y/n notices this and smiles.

Explody boy: notices Y/n looking at him with a smile, "and then there's him. Mr cocky. He's pissing me off, too, thinking he's better than me. tchrrrrrr. I can't wait to put him in his place and show him who's the true top dog around here."

As he says this, images of a dragon behind Y/n and a tiger behind explody boy appear. Ready to fight each other. While explody boy looks on in pure anger, Y/n continues to give a cocky smirk.