Chapter 8

"Sky."

I turned away and made a grunting sound.

"Wake up, you need to change still."

"No..." I whined and pulled the blanket over my face.

Vernon sighed and walked away. I heard some bags being zipped open and closed, but I was too tired to open my eyes and check what he was doing. A few seconds later he came back to me.

"Sky you're going to get sick if you stay in your beach clothes, they're still damp."

"I don't want to get up." I sleepily said still holding the blanket over me.

Vernon then lifted the blanket from my body and proceeded to pick me up. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face into his chest. He started walking and soon set me down on something cold and hard. I slowly opened my eyes to see that he had brought me to the restroom, and I was currently sitting on the sink counter.

"Vernon my body is too tired, I'll be fine sleeping in this." I pouted at him.

"Nope, I refuse to let you get sick under my watch. If you don't want to change yourself then I'll help you."

Suddenly I was a little more awake, like hell I'd have him help me change right now.

"Okay okay, I'll change, but can you at least turn around or something." I bit my lip out of nervousness.

He nodded his head and faced the wall on the other side of the restroom.

I remained sitting on the counter while I changed, my legs felt so weak I don't think I could stand right now. I had finished changing my bottoms when Vernon spoke up.

"What's going on with you and Seungcheol?"

I froze, unable to think of words to answer him.

"N-nothing." I stuttered out.

I heard him sigh before he quickly glanced over his shoulder at me, then began walking towards me when he saw I was still dressed. He stood directly in front of me and trapped me in between his arms when he placed his hands on the counter on either side of me.

"Do you have feelings for him?" He softly asked.

"I-I don't know." I ashamedly looked down at my lap, avoiding his eyes.

There was a moment of silence between us before I felt Vernon use his hand to lift my chin. Our eyes met and I could see the jealousy but sadness flashing in his.

"I'm in no position to force you to decide between me or him, but I want you to know that I do have feelings for you Sky. If in the end you choose to pursue your feelings for Seungcheol over me, it's okay." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Vernon..." I wasn't sure what to say.

"It's okay, I don't need any explanation." He paused for a second before looking back up at me. He could tell that I was torn with my feelings for him and Seungcheol. And it's true, I'm not sure what I want. I am attracted to Vernon and would like to explore this more, but I'm in the same boat with Seungcheol.