Chapter:11

Sky was glistening filled with the brightest stars and not to mention about the shining beautiful round moon.Moonlight keep that place bright.

Taehyung blink his eyes and shift his gaze towards the girl who was busy with licking the ice creams in her both hands.He scoff internally seeing her childish actions.He let out a sigh and cross his legs leaning on the wooden bench folding his arms staring at the sky again waiting for her to finish her eating session.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Will you say something or will continue to eat like a rat?" I shift my gaze to him meeting with his side profile.I must say I had never seen a man more attractive than him.Opps sorry,forget to mention my park jimin.He is my celebrity crush and always will be...

No wonder why girls were crazy about him.In school and college he was known as a chocolate boy.Every girl wanted to be noticed by him for once but why not me?I never saw him more than a friend.I had never that kinds of feelings for him.

"I didn't told you to stare at me creepy girl, just tell me what you want to say." I blink my eyes as he shift his gaze on me.I look down at my hands which are wet now.

"Take this!" I look down at the handicraft then at him.

Should I test him? Should I test if he still that Taehyung or not?Maybe I should.At least I will be sure about him.without taking the handicraft,I keep my hands in front of him.He raise his brows at me,he definitely knows what I meant by that action.He smirks a little and throw the handicraft on my hands.

Well jerk will be jerk!no argue..

I roll my eyes and start to wipe my hands.He used to do that before but now...I guess everything got changed even him.

"Now tell me why you wanted to meet with me?" I take a deep breath and shift my gaze towards him meeting with his shining eyes.

"U-umm a- actually I thought about u-umm--- I start to look here and there but him.He understood my nervousness so he stood up while putting his hands on the pocket of his trouser.

"So?what is your decision?are you ready?" I look down at my hands as I start to play being all nervous.How can I say him that?Iam feeling something on my stomach but what??

"Umm are you really sure that you want to marry me? I mean you c--- he scoff loudly and take a glance down at me.I know he is getting frustrated..but what is my fault though?

" fine don't say anything.Iam going as I can't waste my time anymore." saying that he start to walk away looking around the park.

"IAM READY!" without realising anything I shout gaining his attention.He stop walking but didn't turn around to face me.

I slowly make my way towards him and stand behind him looking at his broad back.

"Iam ready for marrying you!" I look down while fidgeting with hands.He take a deep breath and turn around to face me.

"Are you sure because if you say yes then there will be no turning back y/n!" I meet with his eyes which is showing seriousness.I slowly nod being confidence with my decision.Both of us stare at eachother like nothing is visible besides us.I immediately break the eye contact and walk pass by him.

To be honest,I never been so awkward with him before.But in those 2 years he distant himself from me,from everyone.I think he needs some time to fix himself.

Next day~

Taehyung enter inside the dining room and greeted by his father.Taehyung smile and sit on his regular seat.His gaze shift on his mother who was eating silently.Taehyung turn his gaze to his father and ask with signing with his eyes.