Chapter:38

Y/N'S POV~

Splashing the water into my face I place my hands on the sink looking into the mirror at my reflection...

It's been 3 weeks,that terrified incident happened..i still remember when i got into my sense i found myself in the hospital bed,wires around my hands,arms...how i cried for Taehyung to let me meet him for once,just to see a glimance...and how he ran all the way to meet me and engulfed me in his embrace..

I thought we had lost eachother for forever..but our fate really wanted something else...iam surprised how we both survived from that tragedy incident...

All because of officer jung and jiwon that we are breathing still..no more pain now..iam happy that my sister got her Justice...finally she can stay in peace..

I get out from my trance when someone knock on the door of the washroom..grabbing the towal i wipe my face..i sigh as i know who is that..

"Y/n i know you are inside..come out we need to go to hospital!" he shouts from outside as i sit on the counter staring at the door with sad eyes..

"Y/n why aren't you coming out?look i will break the door if you don't come out then!" he again knock on the door this time more roughly..

This man and his obsession with hospital..

"Taehyung i don't want to go please try to understand..!" i also shout back..fidgeting with the fingers..

"Are you coming out or not?yes or no?" he says sternly..making my heart race..letting out a long breathy sigh i get down from the counter and walk towards the door opening it slowly..

He instantly grab my arms and pin me with the wall beside the door..he narrowing his eyes as i try to avoid the eye contact..

"Taehyung i don't want to go please try to understand!" he sigh heavily and rub my forearms gently..making me somehow feel good.

"Why though?didn't doctors told us to do the regular check up before the surgery?"  i nod slightly biting my lips lightly staring at the floor..

"I just got discharged last week and now i don't want to go there..iam feel nauseous being there..please i don't want to go!" i try to show him my puppy eyes but he roll his eyes getting away from me placing his hands on his hips..

"Everything will be fine..we will do the check up and i will drop you on your dad's place then i will go to office is that fine now?" i shake my head making his frown again..he whine while rolling his eyes..

"What now?look you are being more stubborn than a child now..if you keep going then i will complain to your dad..nor iam going downstair and telling mom and dad about you." i scoff and glare at him..while he smirk

Is he threatening me wow..

"Fine i will come..happy?i will take the revenge i swear kim Taehyung..!" he chuckle loudly before pinching my nose...

"Don't sulk like this..i have a surprise for you..!" i widen my eyes as a spark of excitement his my nerves..

"Really what is that?come on tell me please!" he shake his head while taking out his hoddie facing his back to me..going towards the cupboard..

"Keep patience honey..i will give you at night!till then be a good girl okay!" i scoff crossing my arms..then my gaze fell on that spot where he got shot..my heart clenching watching that..

It's all happened because of me..iam being such a trouble for him..don't i?i really want to disappear from his life now..

"Taehyung!" i call him as he tilt his head while botton up his shirt..walking towards him i touch the botton,helping him with that....