Chapter:37

AUTHOR POV~

Greeting everyone present in that meeting Taehyung pick up his phone to see few missed calls from y/n..he frown staring at the screen..he immediately call her back but...

Jiwon make his way towards him noticing him getting all tensed..he sigh and also pull out his phone from his pocket..

"What's wrong?why you looking so stressed?" Taehyung look at him while trying to call someone..jiwon also frown getting notifications on his phone..few missed calls from siwon's caretaker..

"Why she called me?so many times?" he quickly call her back..and within few seconds she answers the call..

"Hello why did you called me that many times?did you picked siwon from the school?" his brows crashed sensing the tension in her voice..

"What happen?why are you breathing so fast?did you picked siwon from school?" next moment his body gets froze hearing from other side..andreline rush throughout his veins creating cold sweat in his forehead..

"WHAT?ARE YOU SERIOUS?WHO PICKED HER THEN?" Taehyung shift his gaze at him hearing his sudden shoutings..He walk to him slowly..

"Fuck!" jiwon hang up the call and look towards Taehyung while running his hand through his hairs..

"What happen?who picked whom?" Taehyung frown watching him stressed all of sudden..

"Siwon i mean someone picked her from the school..I don't know who was that!" Taehyung slightly widen his eyes hearing that..

"Umm you should contact with the school..i guess some of your relative maybe picked her up!" Taehyung suggests while patting his shoulder..

"Maybe y/n did?she called me before!" jiwon says widening his eyes while Taehyung frown shaking his head..

"I can't contact to her..i tried to call her but-  both of their gaze fell on jiwon's phone as it start to ring again..he look at the id and receives immediately..

" what now..you should go and check the sch-- his words stop in midway hearing from other side. Taehyung watch his reaction carefully..

"Who picked up her then?My guard?why i will send my guard to pick her up?okay iam coming to school,you stay there till then!" he again hang up the call..look up at Taehyung with shaky gaze..

"I think someone kidnapped siwon!"

Time skip~

Groaning slightly Y/n open her eyes as she was laying on her stomach on the bed..moving her both arms she manage to sit on the bed...

"Ahhhh my head!" she held her head as she was feeling still dizziness..rubbing her forehead she look around the room..the more she gets her sense the more she gets confuse as hell..

"Where iam now?and why?" then reality hit her brain at once making her eyes widen..

"Siwon?where is she?and why iam here?and where?" she quickly put her legs on the cold floor and stand on her feet..her body start to tremble and the headache turning into severe pain...

"I have to go from here!" whispering softly she held her head looking for the door then spot that instantly..she quickly walk towards the door with her shaky legs..

She flinch when the door itself open from the other side before she could open it..then a figure step inside the room..having a playful grin on his face..