Chapter:26

Closing the door of the fridge I lean with that banging my head slightly...Closing my eyes tightly I stop banging my head and just keep leaning with that fridge...

I want to eat ice-cream...yup iam having midnight cravings...and I want to eat ice cream now...

But my bad luck...there is no ice creams left in the fridge..it's all finished...

Letting out a long sigh I stand properly and slowly walk out from the kitchen...

I need to wake him up...

Climbing on the stairs I try to keep quite...Standing in front of his room..I just blink not knowing whether i should do it or not.....

I think that i should do..he is my husband so of course it's his duty to satisfy me..i mean satisfy my hunger...

I look down touching my tummy and pout slightly...it's calling one name...ice-cream...

Taking a deep breath I lift my hand and knock on the door..I wait for few seconds but there was no reply..I again knock on the door..this time harshly...

After few seconds the door open,revealing his sleepy face...He blink his eyes giving me confuse gaze..

My gaze fell on his night suit...and quickly look up when he ask-

"What are you doing here in the midnight..wifey.." goosebumps stand out on my skin hearing his deep husky voice..I try to ignore my jumping heart and smile weirdly..he raise his brows at my action...

"Were you sleeping?" he scoff and lean with the door frame folding his arms staring at me..

"Nope...why i will sleep babe..it's time for dancing right..let's go and dance hmm." I roll my eyes and also fold my arms against my chest glaring at him..

"What do you want now..do you want to sleep with me?come with me and get inside.." he grab my wrist pulling me inside but I quickly yank his hand and stand on my toes cupping his face making him look into my eyes..

"Mr sleepyhead...I don't want to sleep with you..actually I want to eat ice cream..but all are finished.." he held my hands and pulling them down from his face and look down at me with blank face..

"You want to eat ice cream...and now..?" i quickly nod my head as he roll his eyes and let out a sigh..

"Babe go and try to sleep then you can dream about having ice creams..okay now go and sleep like a good girl.." my mouth fell down hearing that..he pat my shoulder as i push him slightly glaring at him.

"No..I want to eat...why don't you understand..." he keep his hands on his waist looking at me with 'iam so done' look...

"So what you want me to do now..it's already midnight and which store would be open for you huh?" he shouts at me looking away brushing his hairs with his left hand..

"Fine don't come with me..I will take a guard with me..you don't have to come.. Useless jerk.." he widen his eyes shifting his gaze at me..I turn around and come out from his room...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I lick on the ice cream happily and continue to walk straight on the road side..leaves falling from the trees making it look so dreamy and filmy...

I stop walking when i sense his side eyes on me..I tilt my head looking at him as he shook his head and walk in speed..I also speed up my pace to catch up with him..

"Yeah what with that shooking head?" he continue to walk as well as i..

"It's mean you are unbelievable foodie.." i scoff and clutch into his sleeves stopping him from walking...