~ Special Delivery ~

"Anyone order a special delivery of a mundane?" Sienna joked, passing Simon to Clary

"Shouldn't we get out of here?" Simon asks panicked.

"Why, Simon?" Jace asks, already annoyed with the newly returned mundane.

"They're right downstairs"

"Let them come after us. They'll just turn into a bunch of fried eggs out here. I thought you watched movies?"

Alec dropped his bow to the ground before walking over to Sienna, pulling her into a passionately kiss. "Never run off like that again" he muttered against her lips as he pulled away.

"You know me. I just love to break the rules" The red head replied making him chuckle, hanging his head down.

"Hate to interrupt this, but how do you know Raphael? And why were you helping torment Simon?" Clary asked defensively, crossing her arms crossed her chest to try to seem threatening. It's wasn't working.

"Me and Raph used to date. I'm sort of the voice for downworlders so I knew I could manipulate Camille to trust me. And for the record, I never tormented him."

Simon nervously scratched the back of his neck before speaking up: "You did just sit there and make me believe I was going to be killed"

"I saved you though, didn't I? You think I wanted Raphael to bite me?You should be thanking me not arguing" Sienna snapped, storming off leaving Clary and Simon to be alone.

"Look, can I just say one thing?" Alec says, looking at Jace.

"You will, whatever I say, so shoot"

"You think you know Clary, right? But you may not. Think about who her father is"

"You know what, Alec. Do not start this again with me"

"She just came out of nowhere, Jace"

"Alec—" Sienna try to stop the two as she made her way over to them. Sienna knew all to well from the tone of their voices becoming raised that there was going to be an argument.

"She has no one"

"Just listen to me for one second —"

"ALEC, STOP!" Jace shouted, startling everyone with his outburst. "Just stop"

"I'm older than you Jace. I'm not in your shadow"

"If you really feel that way about Clary, why did you help us tonight?"

"To stop you and Izzy getting yourselves killed! And are you forgetting that my wife was in there trying to save your mundane girlfriends, friend from being killed" he snapped before storming off. Sienna quickly took off after him.

"Hey, I'm here. I'm safe" Sienna assured him, placing his hands on the side of her face. "No one hurt me"

"Raphael, bit you. I'd say that means that you're not okay."