Chapter 14: Sketch

|"hynjinnn has started following you."|

This means he saw the notification

This means he saw the notification. And he clicked on my account. And he recognised who I am by my profile photo. And he decided to follow me.

Now it's time to bury myself forever. Guided by the panic, I turn off the phone and I go to sleep. I'll think about it tomorrow.

//time skip to the morning//

I wake up in the same way. I get up and do my morning routine.
Before leaving, I remember the drawing I made for Yeji and Felix.

Oh shit. I forgot about the gift for Hyunjin. What do I do now?

Maybe I can try to do one in class if I arrive earlier.
I leave my house in a hurry and I walk in a fast speed to the school.

I ignore the usual circumstances in the hallways and I stop in front of my locker. Yeji worked really hard to clean it. I open my locker and I take my art supplies. I just remember that the first class is the art one.

That's better, so I have the material to do the drawing for Hyunjin before it starts.

I hurry to class and I sit on my usual desk at the last row. But like a minute after, the classroom fills up entirely. Yeji and Felix also enter it, they greet me and they sit on their seats.

Yeji sits next me while Felix in the front.
I turn to Yeji, who is also pulling out on the desk her art materials.

<Why is everyone here so early?> I ask her. She then looks at me like if I've just asked something shocking.

<You don't know it yet? It's because the art teacher, aka Mr. Choi, is extremely strict and wants everyone in the class at least 10 minutes before> She explains to me.

<But why?> I frown my eyebrows.

<Because he wanted everyone to be already ready to draw. He is annoyed that his subject is the one with the fewest hours per week and therefore the most neglected. Not to mention that the grade in his subject is the one that weighs the least so sometimes students don't listen to the lesson and pretend to be drawing> Yeji keeps explaining to me.

Great. Now I can't even do the potrait for Hyunjin.

Not much time later, a tall and slim man enters the room.

The classroom went silent instantly. It's almost impressive.

<Students, today I've a special lesson in mind for you. The months before the winter vacations, we worked on how to draw a human face and the body proportions. So I thought it's time to put all that into practice.> He starts to say, placing his hands on the teacher's desk.

<I invited a guest from the 12th grade that in my opinion, has the most symmetrical face and with perfect proportions. To my happiness, he accepted this proposal and now I will let him in. Come in, don't be shy.> Mr. Choi says, looking outside the door.