My Love. [Tony Perry]

My Love.

[Tony Perry one-shot]

for spratty :)

---

[Tony]

I woke up with the biggest headache in my life.

Why did I have to drink so much?

Today was gonna be a good day though, it was my two year anniversary with Grace. I can't believe I've already been with her for two years.

Best two years in my life if you ask me.

I smiled and rolled to my side, only to find that she wasn't there.

I heard singing downstairs.

Grace was singing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. She wasn't the best singer but the fact that she was so concentrated in trying to sing it was adorable.

I smiled and got out of bed. My trip down the stairs was quick.

When I walked into the kitchen, she was cleaning the countertop with a rag. She was still singing so she was distracted, I took that as a chance to walk behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder.

'Good morning my love,' I whispered as I kissed her neck, making her shudder.

'Goo-Good morning Tony.' 

'How did you sleep?'

'Good enough. My head still hurts.'

'Aww my poor baby. Go into the living room and I'll make you some breakfast.'

'I already made something for us.' he smiled, lifting the top off the pan.

Under it, some awesome looking eggs mixed with bacon.

'I love you.'

---

[Grace]

'I know, I love you more.' he smiled before turning me around.

'Really?'

'Mhm,' he said pressing his lips on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer to me. His arms wrapped tighter around my neck as our lips were more attached than ever.

He smiled a little before pulling back.

'Happy second anniversary baby,' he said before pulling a box from his front pocket.

How did I not feel that?

'Open it,' he said.

I smiled and did as he said.

It was a beautiful charm bracelet. Pink, blue, and yellow charms hung around the brown string. I saw it the other day at the mall and even pointed out that I wanted it; I never thought he'd buy me it.

'Baby! You didn't have to!!' I hugged him.

'Yes I did because I love you.'

---

[Tony]

'Yes I did because I love you.' I smiled. 'You're gonna love the rest of your day then.'

'I am?' she said in a fake sarcastic tone, I pouted. 'Kidding. I always have an amazing day when I'm with you.'

'This one is gonna be ten times as amazing.' I winked.