Let Me Light The Darkness In Your Eyes. (Troshby)

Thursday August 14, 2008

Another day has passed and Justin still hasn't noticed me. Time and time again I try my best to let him know that I want to be more than his 'friend' but every time I bring us up, he finds a way to talk about something else. When I try to make contact with him outside our block he ignores me. Sure, he may talk to me when we're at school, but it's only when his mean friends aren't around. When he talks to me, it seems like he's only complaining about how his friends are such jerks and how his home life isn't great. I have his number and everything but he only calls or answers my messages when he needs my help. I've tried to ignore him but he finds me at school the next day and beats me up along with his friends, giving the excuse of "he called you a faggot" or something of the sort. I don't know why, but I really like him, although I'm not sure he likes me so I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to stand being around him.

Alan closed his journal and put it inside his bottom drawer. The young man let out a deep sigh and fell back onto his bed, crossing his arms on his stomach. His eyes were wandering around the ceiling when he heard a knock coming from the window.

"Alan, open up." the familiar voice pleaded. "I need to talk."

With another heavy sigh, Alan got up and walked to the window. He carefully unlocked it and lifted it up, letting the older male in.

"What do you want now Justin?"

"Snappy much, are we?" Justing asked Alan, a sarcastic laugh escaping his lips. "I need you to come babysit with me on Saturday. I trust you're free?"

"Actually not..." the younger man began. "I have a party to go to of my own. It's a little family gathering and I can't really afford to miss it so..."

"What time does it end?"

"It's early, like around- oh no... You are not talking me into going with you. No way."

The older man walked closer to Alan, causing him to fall back onto his bed. Justin, then, carefully climbed on the bed, straddling Alan's hips.

"Now, you're coming with me right?"

"I already told you I can't." Alan said in a whisper. "Now get off me."

"Not until you tell me you're going with me." Justin challenged. "Please, I'm really going to need your help."

"Ugh fine, I'll go with you, but you have to come with me to the family gathering so you can get me out of there."

"Thank you, Alan. I'll see you then."

- - -

The days passed by fairly quickly, like the blink of an eye.

Justin had just arrived at Alan's house. He knocked on the door firmly, taking a few steps back as he heard someone opening it. The young man hoped it would've been Alan, to avoid an awkward introduction, but instead it was a tall blonde, about his height. She was scantily clad, breasts almost spilling out of her shirt.

"Well, I don't think I've ever seen a man dressed in all black look so good." the woman said. "How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for Alan." Justin said, putting his hands in his front pockets. "Is he-"

"Justin, meet my cousin Claudia." Alan said, coming down from the stairs. "Clau, this is my friend Justin."

"Uh, his boyfriend."

"J-" Alan began.

"Uncle John, aunt Deena, Mary, Sam, Valery." Claudia yelled. "Come meet Alan's boyfriend."