How? Part 1 [Austlan Cashby]

[Austin]

'Come on Alan! We're gonna be late!' I yelled, looking at my watch.

We were already five minutes behind schedule and his ginger majesty still decided to take his time.

'I'm coming!' Alan yelled back.

'Fine! Just hurry.'

---

Like ten minutes later, Alan finally came down the stairs.

And oh my God, I was a lucky man.

Alan looked amazing tonight. Even more than always, if that's even possible.

'Wow Alan.. You look... You look..' I stuttered, looking for the right word to say.

'Amazing?' he questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I just managed to nod my head yes, because I was speechless.

He laughed, a quiet little giggle, as he stepped forward. Placing his hands on my shoulders and looking up at me.

I gently cupped his face and leaned in, softly pressing my lips against his.

The sparks that I always felt were there but even stronger than ever.

Alan pulled back, a smile on his face, and hugged me.

'Come on, let's go. We're gonna be late.' he smiled, intertwining his fingers in mine.

I quickly kissed him one more time and made our way out the door.

Tonight was gonna be fun.

---

'Finally! Cashby's here.' Phil laughed.

'Sorry we're a little late, but the ginger princess over here took forever to get ready.' I laughed back.

'Hey!' Alan protested. 'I only took an hour!'

'An hour too long my dear Alan.'

'Come on. Let's go inside. They must be waiting for us.' Aaron said.

We nodded and went inside.

---

We sat in the little section marked off by the black chairs and a big hanging sign that said: 'Congrats on the engagement.'

Sigh, hopefully I'll grow a pair and ask Alan to marry me just like Jaime asked Vic to marry him.

Soon.

---

After about half an hour, Jaime and Vic finally arrived.

They looked so happy together and it made me wonder if that's how Alan and I looked.

Maybe.

Jaime and Vic sat down, we all ordered our food and waited.

---

Halfway through dinner I got up, since I was chosen by everyone to give the toast tonight.

Attention was brought to me so I cleared my throat and began.

'I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that Jaime and Vic were made for each other. They are meant to be together for the rest of their lives. Alan and I, along with the rest of you all, wish you two the best of the best. And a lifetime of happiness' I said slowly. 'May you live long and happy lives together. For Jaime and Vic.' I said as I lifted my cup.

'For Jaime and for Vic.' everyone repeated.

'Thank you all for being here tonight. We really appreciate all the love and support you're showing us. And thank you Austin for that wonderful toast. But I have a question.' Vic said and asked. 'Why does Jaime's name get pronounced first when I'm supposed to be the female in this relationship?' he laughed. 'Just kidding. But really, thank you all.'

We laughed and continued eating.

---

After dinner we were making ourselves to the club Jaime said we should go.

This night better be amazing.

---

The music was loud, strobe lights flashing all different colors, and the smell of alcohol was very strong.

I pulled Alan along to the dance floor.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around his waist.

We swayed to the rhythm of the slow song.

'I love you Austin Robert Carlile.' he whispered, and even though the music was loud I could hear him.

'I love you more Alan Anthony Ashby.' I said, kissing his cheek and hugging him tighter to me.

I really did, he meant everything to me.

We had helped each other through so much and nobody could ever take that away from us.

---

'I'm gonna go get you a drink.' I smiled.

'Okay.' Alan smiled back.

I kissed his cheek and walked over to the bar.

---

As I was walking back, I saw something that I thought I'd never see again.

Alan, MY Alan, was kissing a GIRL.

I immediately dropped the glasses I was carrying, and dropped on my knees.

How could you do this to me Alan?

I thought you loved me...

---

[A/N: hey guys! Since many of you guys have been asking for this, here it is c: this is only part ONE. part TWO will be up later. Don't forget to read, comment, vote, & fan.]