Prologue IV

Nicholas (1 year ago)

Releasing her from the restraints, I turn her sweaty body as I bore my eyes into her. "Now, on your fours," I command sternly.

Her breath hitches as she obeys under my command, her bare chest rising and falling rapidly. I groan as she takes my favorite position, "You are a perfect little kitten, aren't you, love?"

I spank her ass causing her to whimper slightly as I pull out a butt plug from the drawer.

I coat it in lubrication, her eyes widen as she realizes what's about to happen. "Bear with me, baby," I murmur as I slowly push the plug into her ass, watching her entire body tremble with pleasure.

She lets out a moan as I push it all the way in, filling every inch of her.

"Good girl." I praise before giving my next command, "You will not cum without my permission." I switched on the vibration in the plug.

I laid under her as her eyes met mine, I smirked before circling her clit making her whimper and moan slightly.

I draw lazy patterns on her wet folds as I maximize the vibrations, making a gasp escape her sweet little mouth.

Taking one of her stone-hard nipples in my mouth, I started circling it with my tongue as she moaned loudly.

"Oh, Nic," she whispered, her eyes closed and her head thrown back in pure ecstasy. I loved the way her body responded to my touch, how she became lost in the pleasure I was able to give her.

I switched my focus to her other nipple, giving it the same attention, while continuing to circle her clit with my fingers. Luciana's hips were bucking, trying to find release as I denied it to her.

I slowed my pace, letting the anticipation build as she whined in frustration.

The vibrations of the plug, coupled with the light touches of my fingers on her clit, were driving her wild.

"Please, Nic. I can't take it anymore. Please let me cum," she begged, her voice ragged.

But I had no intention of letting her off that easily. I wanted to torment her, to push her to the brink of insanity. I loved watching her writhe and moan under me, completely at my mercy.

"Not yet, love. You'll cum when I say you can," I whispered, my voice low and commanding. I retracted my fingers from her clit, making Luciana let out a frustrated moan. I chuckled before flipping her onto her back.

Her eyes met mine as I reached for the rope on my nightstand. Luciana's eyes widened with realization and excitement as I wrapped the rope around her body. I tied her up in intricate knots, leaving her completely exposed and vulnerable to me.

Spreading her in eagle position, I tied her up. 

Shifting my weight onto my hands I positioned my dick in front of her mouth as my lips grazed her pussy. "Make me cum and I will let you cum, love." I said, my voice firm but full of lust. I wanted to push her to the edge of pleasure and keep her suspended there, teetering on the brink of madness. I grinned as I felt her lips wrap around my cock, her tongue swirling around the tip.

I let out a low groan as she sucked me deeper into her mouth, her wet heat enveloping me. I rocked my hips back and forth, fucking her mouth as she took it all in. I could feel myself getting harder, her mouth working me like a charm.

I groaned again sending jolts to her pussy as I felt her shiver under me. I wanted to own every bit of her, and I loved the control it gave me. I watched as her eyes fluttered shut, her body relaxed and completely yielded to me. I continued moving my cock, in and out of her mouth, and she took it with ease, bobbing her head up and down.