Alexis

"It's as you said" 

One of my brigadiers stood there with a report in his hand as he finished going through it. 

I clicked my tongue, "That's obvious, seeing how it was delivered despite the security measures."

He looked down, his forehead shining a little due to the sweat even though the air conditioner was working with full blow, "It was my mistake. I swear on my honor that nothing of this sort will happen again."

I waved my hand, dismissing his apology, "Soldaty?"

"Disposed"

I leaned back on my chair, good thing I wouldn't have to dirty my hands killing the guards.

"Sit down, Anton," I called out to him seeing how his gaze remained cast down. He looked at me, his cold gaze meeting mine before taking the chair before me. I smirked seeing how he tried to gulp his fear down his stomach.

I smiled at him leaning forward and keeping my elbows on the desk, "You know I won't kill you, milyy."

"Yeah," I gave him toothy grin before forwarding my hand reaching out to subtly graze his left cheek with my knuckles feeling him stiffen under my touch, "But you do understand I have to punish you seeing as how slackly you have been with your subordinates and how it resulted in an anonymous letter to be delivered at my doorstep, right?"

He gulped, his cold mask slipping as I looked dead in his eyes, "Da, Pakhan."

[Yes]

I smiled pleased with his answer leaning back on my chair, "And what do you think your punishment should be?" 

I passed the Walther PPK to his side before he could answer watching as he grabbed it with shaky hands. Taking a deep breath, he shot his left kneecap immediately doubling over with the pain as he clutched the desk for his dear life. His face reflected pure agony as he tried to keep his screams in while also controlling his expressions. His moist and rapidly blinking eyes looked at me begging for permission to leave while his jaw was so tightly clenched I was shocked his bones were still in place.

I looked down on the floor seeing the hot crimson liquid flowing towards me in all glory, painting the floor red like a forming ruby. I smiled hearing the gasps coming my way while he looked at me with a mixture of fear and pain with his half opened eyes.

"You know I would never intentionally hurt you, right, milly?"

"YA delayu"

[I do]

I smiled caressing his profusely sweaty cheek. In all honesty, he looked like he was about to cry if I didn't let him go soon. His breathing had become ragged and I could see the efforts he was trying to put in not screaming in pain, keeping his eyes open, and controlling his expressions. All in all his brain was fully occupied just the way I liked.

"You can leave, Anton"

"Pakhan," he gave me a shaky nod before pushing himself up and hobbling towards the door. I gave him a small nod, watching as he left my office, dragging his bleeding leg along with him taking quick breaths.

Just as the door closed, a knock came from the other side, fucking bastards, "Come in."

I cleaned my dirty hand with the handkerchief before disposing it in the bin as I saw the door opening once again.

Ivan entered inside closing the door behind him, "Do you want me to send someone to clean the mess up?" He asked looking at the blood that covered the floor and now soaking my white mat. Oh, looks like the cleaning crew would be having a hard time.