Chapter 4

*not edited*

"Luke,I cant believe we didnt get out,"looking down at his arm which had scars on it.Calum and Luke just broke down from what happened the night they tried to exscape.The only thing that was on Calums mind was to make a better plan."Calum,what if we dont make it out again?" Luke said with worry in his eyes that could melt anyone's heart.
"Dont say that,Luke!" Calum said "I just know it!" "Instead of sneaking out at night we will have to try doing it during the day" Calum said knowing it would be more dangerous."We should get going now if we wanna escape then," Luke said with a smirk on his face.
"I know that dumbass!" Calum chuckled and buried lukes face in the pillow.Luke and Calum opened the door for their room and sneaked down the hall.When Calum and Luke were going down the hall,Luke saw a room that caught his attention.He saw a boy about their age looking all alone and Luke had to say..he was pretty hot."Hi" the strange boy said when luke was at the front door of his room."Whats your name"Luke said wanting to be the boys friend afterall,he was hot.
"My name is um..Alex......Alex Ramos" the mysterious boy said."Well my name is Luke and I think youre uber hot." Luke ran away before he could hear the boys response.Luke finally reached where Calum had gone which was by the door they tried to escape from.They instantly stopped,looked at each other,and sighed.The night before,They we're beaten for trying to escape.They hated the cleaning lady ever since she told the head of the foster home that they tried to escape."Ready to do this?"Calum asked with his heart racing everytime his hand would get closer to the door."Im ready as ever!" Luke said excitedly but at the same time scared of what might happen.Calum opened the door to see the shining sun blazing in his eyes.Luke and Calum saw that no one was there and took a run for it."We're free finally!" Calum said while jumping up and down."We can finally do what we wanted",Calum shouted.
"Lets forget about the past!"
"We have a new life ahead of us!"

//hii guys! I will be making new chapters regularly and making the chapters longer.
I hope you enjoyed this update ❤ ~Aalysa