Chapter 6

**Calum's POV**

When I was just about to go to sleep,I heard a voice and it was definitely michaels.

"Im trying to sleep," I huffed.
"What do you want?" I said with one of my eyes opened. "I just came to say that im sorry for kissing you a while ago.it just seemed like you didnt like it." I springed into a sitting position on the bed while getting close to him.

I didnt realize why michael apologized so i just had to ask him."Why did you apologize?" I said with a smile."I actually liked the kiss and i have to say youre a good kisser."
Michael's face just lit up with a big smile and rosy cheeks."Oh,well thank you asshole,"
Michael smiled and laughed when he said that while I just punched his shoulder lightly.

We just started this pillow fight and it was really fun. While we were playing, I was thinking how lucky I am. Michael saved Luke and me and took us in has our own.I was deeply thinking about it and Michael noticed.

"What are you thinking about?" Michael said it like he was really concerned about me. Nobody has ever done something like that.Nobody cared about me in the past and now i finally met people who actually care about me.I was deeply in thought again and michael had to wave his hand infront my face.

"Thank you for everything,michael!" I couldnt help the tear from rolling down my cheeks.
"Ohh Bro whats wrong?" Michael asked...again.
"I was just thinking about..stuff."

Im not that open of a person.Im kinda like a nut.You have to crack me until you reach the core which is the peanut i guess .

"You can tell me ANYTHING,Calum."

"Ok,um i was just thinking about how nice you treat me and luke," I said while looking him in his beautiful green eyes."I have to say i love you so mu...."

Before I finished my sentence, Michael kissed me with his plump red lips. He was exactly what i said.He was truly a great kisser.A gentle kiss turned into a makeout session.
Michael broke the kiss to ask me something while palming me through my jeans.

"Wanna do ....it?"

"Of course,Daddy."

****The Next Day******

I waked up next to michael not being there on the bed with me.I wondered where he had gone.I just jumped out of my bed and went in the living room.There he was on the couch playing my favourite game,Fifa,with Luke.I felt a burning sensation in my throat. I instantly wanted to shout after Luke and i didnt know why but after all he was playing my favourite game with the person I love.

"Hey,what are you guys doing?" I said while just playing dumb and hiding my anger..i guess.

"Luke and I are just playing Fifa and I beat luke so much times!" Michael then started to laugh uncontrollably and It was just so adorable."I can play Fifa!"i said with alot of confidence."And i can beat you!"

I took the controller from luke and Michael started the game for him and I. Luke cheered me on while i kicked Michael's butt at Fifa.I ended up winning the game and me an luke high- fived when it said "You win!" It told michael 'You lose'. He got mad and wanted a instant rematch.I let him won this time and he kept on bragging about it.This moment I found it to be really adorable.

"Im hungry!!" Michael said while his tummy rumbled."Lets order pizza then," I said.
I ended up ordering the pizza because michael just didnt want to stop the game and I was so hungry."Im going to bring over a friend,"
michael said looking in my eyes.

"Is that okay?"

I was worried a little bit but i just ended agreeing. A few minutes later,the doorbell rang and I instantly knew it was michael's 'friend'. Michael went to the door and greeted his friend with a bro-hug.
"Hey dude! whatsup?" Michael's friend with curly dirty blonde hair. He looked quite older than michael,Luke,and I."Oh,Michael..whp are these guys?" He said with a questionable expression on his face.

"Im Calum and that blondie is Luke."

Luke had his eyes glued on michaels friend.I think Luke instantly had a crush on this guy.I wouldnt blame Luke tho. He seems like a pretty great guy and afterall, he is so frigin hot."Im Ashton'," he said smiling, showing off his dimples. Luke and ashton went into a bedroom while leaving me and michael alone in
the living room.Michael had a lustful smirk on his face and he was getting closer to me everyminute.I knew what he wanted to do but i was quite in the mood.