long time no see

It's September. It's been around five months since I saw Daryl or anyone else, I have a limp now because obviously there's no doctors around... but I'm holding up alright I guess. I mostly camp in the woods, I look for anyone and everyone every day, no sight of my group at all. Not one footstep.

I walk, the sun hot on my skin, my jacket wrapped around my waist, my small backpack slung on my shoulder, I walk and walk through the blistering heat for hours, still no sign of anyone or anything, not even dinner. I'm really starting to lose hope. Maybe Daryl was right. Maybe everyone really is dead. I pull out my butcher knife from its holster when I see something walking towards me thr8ugh the long grass, it comes over the small hill, quite a few other things behind it... Rick?

"Rick!" I shouted with all of my strength "Rick, Rick! Rick its Danni, its Danielle!"  I saw Rick grinning, then stop and turn back and shout something to someone, as I reached the top of the hill I saw Daryl, daryl. Walking with his head down, he looked up at Rick after he shouted, then looked to me, he just stood there for a moment, I picked up my pace as he started walking slowly towards me, I limped and limped, I threw my backpack and knife on the ground, I started to run as Daryl picked up his pace, my eyes filling with tears of joy, my limp slowing me down but I was so close. I was so close. I finally reached him and he hugged me, I hugged him back as tight as I could, he picked me up off the floor slightly and set me back down, he pulled away, I held his cheek, pulling his head towards mine, our foreheads touching, eye closed my eyes and sat in the moment for a minute, until I saw Rick walking up to Mr, just infront of everyone else, Daryl turned around and moved aside, Rick hugged me and I hugged him back "hey" I said, laughing slightly, then Carl walked up slowly, me and Carl weren't really "friends" but we had talked alot because I'd always look after judith, wr stood for a moment, I ruffled his hair up a bit and he hugged me, I hugged him back, then pulled away and smiled at him "anyone else?" I asked Rick, he just shook his head.

We've been on the road for a week or so now, today we found some train tracks, we followed them for a while, then saw a sign that read "TERMINAS" underneath it had another sign saying "SANCTUARY FOR ALL, COMMUNITY FOR ALL, THOSE WHO ARRIVE, SURVIVE." "We'll head there then" Rick said, Reading the map "do you think the others will go there too?" I asked, looking over to Rick "let's hope" he replied, so we set off, following the train tracks, terminus was about a week away, so we had a long hike ahead of us.

*DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ* WRITER- IM CHANGING MY NAME/YOUR NAME TO LORELIGH. SO NICKNAME IS LEAIGH, PRONOUNCED "LEE" BCS I THINK ITS EASIER!!!!*

The next day we got up and headed out again, we were walking when we saw some people, as we got closer we saw it was Bob, sasha, and Maggie, sasha and I weren't really friends either, but we'd gone out on supply runs together, Bob and I only really joked about when I wasn't busy on some days, but Maggie, Maggie was my friend and I was hers. The three of them walked upto us slowly, we did the same, all of us clearly exaughsted, Maggie was infront of Sasha and Bob so got to us first, Maggie hugged Rick "hey guys" she said, she sounded so happy to see us. Then she hugged Daryl, then bob and sasha did the same, Maggie came over to me and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back "hey lee" I heard her whisper in my ear "hey mags" I whispered back, she pulled away and smiled at me, then sasha came over, we looked at eachother for a moment before both smiling and hugging eachother for a moment, I hugged Bob too, I think we all needed it "Beth?" I asked, Maggie suddenly looking really upset, I just nodded and patted her on the shoulder "Glenn?" Rick asked "we haven't found him... yet." Maggie replied.

All of us have been following the signs, walking and walking along the tracks, its been a couple days, we found michonne too, but still no sign of Glenn, Judith, or Carol and Tyrease. We had to walk either through or around a tunnel today, we walked around, adding an extra day, when we got to the other side we heard a loud crash and bang, then GLENN!! Glenn shouted and Maggie immediately ran into the tunnel, there were loads of walkers attracted to the sound so we used all of the energy we had to fight them, when we got to the rubber we all stood in silence "Glenn?" Maggie shouted, Glenn replied. Maggie moved as much of the rubble away as she could, before we all saw Glenn's hand reach out, Maggie held his hand tightly before we heard other people shouting "alright we gotta go, we gotta go!!" We heard a woman shout, then more people started moving the rubble, and so did we on our side, eventually Glenn got through, Maggie and Glenn kissed and hugged, while two men and a woman got through too, Glenn walked over and hugged Rick, then Daryl, Then me "guys, this is Rosita" he pointed to a GORGEOUS woman, she waved "this is Abraham and Eugene" the two men nodded there heads to say hello.

*TIME JUMP TO FINDING TERMINUS AND HIDING THE BAG OF GUNS*

We were all talking about what to do if something went bad, then, we walked in, the gate was wide open, a woman walked up "welcome..m to terminus." She said, we all followed her into a room "weapons in here please" she said pointing to a box, we all put our weapons in hesitantly, suddenly I saw men come up behind all of us and knocked everyone out, then me.

I woke up in a train cart in the dark, with Maggie, Abraham and Eugene, rosita, Carl, sasha and michonne. I woke up slowly, everyone already trying to get out, I looked around, Glenn, Daryl, Rick and Bob weren't with us, I sat up slightly more, rubbing my head "morning sunshine" Abraham said "you okay?" Maggie asked "yeah, yeah I'll be fine, where are the others?" I said standing up "gone. They took em, no idea where" said Rosita, Suddenly we heard a loud bang, everyone got in positions and I just hid, the door opened, Rick walked in "Come on let's go!" He shouted, everyone ran out, then I did too, as I got out I saw Daryl, I hugged him "oh thank god" I said, Daryl just pulled away and patted me on the back "Come on!" Said rick, we ran, people started shooting at us, "wait wait wait" Rick said before stopping us "what?" I asked catching my breath "there not trying to kill us, there shooting at out feet, there hearding us like sheep" Rick was cut off by more shooting, we all ran into a big open area, Walkers all around us, People shooting at us from above on building roofs, Suddenly a huge gas tank blew up, walker parts flying everywhere "guys!  Look an opening let's go" I said ponting to an opening in the fence, we all got out and headed back to the guns we buried "what now?" I asked, we heard a twig snap beside us, Rick pulled out his gun, before I knew what was happening Daryl had run and hugged "Carol!" I yelled, then Rick walked over and hugged her, then me, Carol was always so nice to me, she was like a mother figure "hey Loreleigh" she said sweetly, then dropped a big bag on the floor "your stuff" she said smiling, I crouched and pulled out my Butvher knife, holding it like it was my baby, then everyone did the same with there weapons.