Negan.

"Dan- Danni" I heard someone say from outside the bedroom door, I was sat on a chair, looking out of the window, watching the world go by, I hardly leave this chair, Everytime I'd come in here I'd see Daryl doing the same, watching the world go by, I'd come and sit, just sit, we never needed to talk, we knew the other just liked the others company "Danni, can I come in?" Rick asked again, I stayed silent, I heard the door open behind me, Rick walked closer "Danni, Aaron said the saviours are coming, i- I need your help, please" I sighed quietly, standing up slowly, I walked over to Rick, looking down, I looked back up at him "I'm sorry" I said "why?" He asked, my eyes filling with tears again, I hugged Rick, he hugged me back, it felt nice hugging a man again, I've hardly spoken to anyone the last couple of months since...yeah. u pulled away "I'm sorry I've been up here and not helping, i know now is when you need my help" Rick just looked at me "it's okay" he said, we heard people shouting outside "he's here" I said, before me and Rick walked down the stairs, out of the house, and to the gate "little pig, little pig, let, me, in!" I heard negan say, his shadow could be seen, he had that god awful bat. The gates opened, he walked in, the saviours behind him.

A couple of hours later we saw them taking our furniture, me, Rosita, Rick, Eugene, and a few of the others walked over, Negan showed Rick a video, on the video camera that Deanna used the first day we arrived "I would not have messed with that guy!" He said, Rick just looked at him, "I found a knife, hidden" Negan continued, then, suddenly, Rosita shit at him, Negan blocked the bullet with his bat.

He took Eugene with him, after finding out he's the one who made the bullet, we watched as they left, I patted Rick on the shoulder, then walked back to the house, returning to the chair.

MAY

JUNE

JULY

I stood at the gate as they opened, Eugene stood next to Negan like he was his pet, then, I saw the man, the man with blonde hair, who took Daryls crossbow, he held it in his arms "Dwighty boy" Negan said, Dwight walked over, holding Daryls crossbow like it was his own "bring him out" Negan told Dwight, Dwight walked over to one of the cars, as he walked back, I saw Daryl, in handcuffs, dirty, in a matching cream baggy outfit, also dirty, an A on his chest, Daryl looked up at me, I looked back, without knowing it, my eyes filled with tears again, I smiled slightly, but stopped, he's not dead, but living like that, he might as well be, I looked to Negan, pure disgust on my face, I leant against a tree, watching Rick and Negan talk, but mostly watching Daryl, he watched me back, we didn't need to talk, we were there, that was enough. I walked over to Rick "fine, but we take Daryl" he said, Negan just looked at Rick smirking slightly "How about we ask Daryl what he wants" He said, Dwight pulled Daryl over "or, we can save everyone the trouble" Negan said, raising his bat, it came down, my heart dropped, Negan stopped just before hitting Daryls head, Daryl didn't even flinch. "Well well well, okay Daryl, do you want to come back here?" Negan asked, Daryl didn't say anything, I got angry "Daryl." I said, looking at him, Negan blocked my view "ah ah ah" he said, stopping me from saying more

AUGHUSY

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

he's still gone,I still sit in that chair, but not as much as I used to, shashas gone too, Rosita said they went to kill Negan quietly, but sasha went on her own, I walked to the gate looking at Glenn's name, I heard someone walk up behind me, then stand next to me, he said something "huh?" I said turning my head to him "Daniella right?" He asked, "yeah" I replied looking back at the names "I'm Mathew, everyone calls me Mat tho" he said, I turned to him, holding out my hand "nice to meet you" I said while he shook my hand "you too" he replied smiling, we both turned back to look at the names "who's on there for you?" I asked "my sister, she was only eight" he said pointing to a name "melody, its a nice name" I said "how bout you?" He asked "Glenn Rhee, Abraham Ford, maybe sasha, and" I look down and sigh "hey you wanna go?" I ask "where?" He questions "outside the gates, I know a great place to watch the sunset" I say smiling "sure" he replied, smiling back at me. I took his hand and we walked out of the gates, Then we started running, I stopped infront of a fallen down tree, I sat down, then he sat down next to me "beautiful isn't it?" I asked, looking out to the fields, now orange from the sunset "yeah" he replied, I felt his eyes on me, not in a bad way, in an almost understanding way "before my sister died, she said 'remember me in the fields' so sometimes I come here and I imagine her running through the feild in her god awful flowery 50s dress, grinning away. I imagine Glenn, Abraham, Beth, and all the others we've lost, watching from the sunset, and I think to myself 'aren't they beautiful?'" I say, then turn my head to Matt "I never thought of it like that" he said, taking my hand and looking out into the sunset "is it okay if I hug you?" I asked, not looking at him "yeah" he replied softly. I hugged him, he hugged me back tightly "I'm so worried he's dead Matty, I don't know what to do without him" I said crying into his chest "who?" He asked "Daryl."