Chapter 1

---

---

(Just a quick side note, you'll have shoulder length hair for story purposes)

CHARLIE, Y/N, AND VAGGIE WERE all preparing to go to heaven, and charlie was packing a lot of stuff in a large suitcase, despite the fact that they wouldn't even be staying there for that long.

Y/N and vaggie only watched her, one looking troubled and the other just confused why she was bothered packing for a short trip to heaven. They were only just going to court and try to convince heaven to see sinners can be redeemed and get them to stop the exterminations happening.

"Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in heaven?", Charlie asked.

"Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours.", Y/N said, giggling slightly. Crossing her legs.

Charlie stands up and paces a bit. "Y/N, Vaggie, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed." Charlie said.

"Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that... thing." Vaggie lied. "What thing?" Charlie asked, with Y/N raising an eyebrow with confusion.

"The thing with the... thing.", Vaggie stammered. "Uhm... fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar." Vaggie continued.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand. "Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me and Y/N." Charlie said.

"Why am I joining again, exactly?" Y/N asked. While she appreciated the offer to come to heaven. She didn't understand why she was coming to heaven since she wasn't really close to charlie as she was with vaggie. She was even quite nervous and a bit scared as well because she wasn't sure if it was going to go well or not.

"Well, before both angel and sir pentious, you were the only person in hell who genuinely believed in my dreams." Charlie said as she grabbed Y/N's hands with a smile on her face. Which made Y/N's eyes widen in surprise. "And I appreciate you actually to put effort in our cause and never once made fun of it or try to make it look bad." Y/N felt touched by charlie's words. No one ever praised her this much, even when she was still alive.

"That's pretty sweet of you, charlie." Vaggie smiled at her, although feeling a little jealous that they were getting a little too close to one another. But eventually pulled away.

"About you vaggie, you've been also working hard at this hotel just as me and Charlie have, it'd be a shame to not let you come." Y/N replied as they both turned to vaggie, Vaggie sighed and finally decided to give in.

"Fine." Vaggie agreed. "Yes!" Charlie cheered.

Charlie hugs and kisses Vaggie's cheek, as
Y/N brightly smiled at the couple. They hoped the meeting would go well and Y/N would finally be able to redeem herself.

・━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━・

The scene then changes to the main hotel room, as Angel Dust stumbles into the lounge with exhaustion. "Oh, fuck." Angel cursed.

Niffty pokes her head out of a plant pot with a feather duster before coming down to see him. "You look messy! What happened to you?" Niffty asked.

"It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!" Angel complained, pulling his hands back to straighten his backside with crackles of bone being popped. He collapses on the couch to rest or sleep for the night.

Y/N, Charlie, and Vaggie came into the scene with Vaggie holding two luggage suitcase and Y/N only carrying a bag of her own stuff. And all of a sudden, the wall explodes once again, freaking Angel out of the couch. Angel gets annoyed that it's the second or third time the same wall that was fixed was blown up again.

"Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!" Angel asked. A female outline appears from the red smoke in the now-destroyed hole on the wall, holding a bomb in her hands. laughing out loudly.

"What up hoes?" She exclaimed. Angel Dust hears the laughter and immediately gets up from the couch with excitement.

"Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, baby!" Angel greeted. Cherri jumps into the room.

"Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressin' shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!" Cherri said. Cherri senses Charlie coming up behind her and gives the bomb to Charlie.

"Here, hold this." Cherri said, nonchalantly passing the bomb to charlie. Charlie freaks out and plays hot potato with the bomb.

"Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Charlie exclaimed. Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it.

"Nope, gimme that." Vaggie said and throws the bomb out of the oh-so broken wall and said bomb explodes 'safely'. "I love seein' ya Cherri, but I'm too tired. I need to pass out." Angel said.

Angel tries falling back down onto the couch, but Cherri catches and pulls him up. "You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re-", Cherri said, trailing off to think of another word.

"Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi!", Charlie said, as she shakes Cherri's hand. "Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! He never brings anyone around.", Charlie continued.

"Wonder why.", Cherri snorted. Cherri's insult goes over Charlie's head.

"Yeah, me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard, I think they deserve to have a little fun.", Charlie said. "W- W-Wait, they?", Cherri asked.

Charlie waves over to Husk and Niffty. Husk doesn't seem to care much, but Niffty is shaking so fast that shaking rattling sounds can be heard from her body.

"Yeah! Hi, everyone! Angel and his friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!" Charlie loudly said.

Cherri tries to correct Charlie. "Wait, I'm only here for Ange-", Cherri tried to explain when Charlie handed Cherri Bomb a large stack of cash money.

"-Ooh! Never mind, Let's GO!" Cherri yelled out. "Please make sure they have the best time tonight!" Charlie said.

"Anyway, the portal to Heaven should be opening right about..." Charlie said. Just as she predicted, the portal to Heaven opens in the middle of the lounge.

"Now!" Charlie screamed. Charlie grabs Vaggie with both arms and throws her into the portal.

Then Y/N herself steps inside the portal and as she steps a foot inside, she turns back to the guests and workers with Cherri Bomb, waving them goodbye for the day. "Bye!!" Charlie said and Y/N waved as well.

---

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.