(Love) At First Sight ~ Part 1

Twilights POV:

*alarm goes off*

*groans* is that my alarm already? 

what do I wear? Canterlot high has no uniform...

*puts on brown skirt, tights, white sweater, doc martins, and legwarmers*

I hope this is okay, I really want to make a good first impression...especially after Crystal prep...

*gets ready and goes downstairs*

Twilights mom: "Hi Hon! theres some waffles waiting for you on the table!"

Twi: "Oh...Uh.. T-Thanks mom! I'll uh- Take some with me!"

TM: "Ok! just make sure to eat."

i nod, even though i know i wont be doing that..

*takes the bus to Canterlot high*

Pinkies POV

"Bye Mr and Mrs Cake!!!"

"Bye pinkie!" The Cakes both say in unison.

Phew. Im glad they havent noticed i forgot to clean the kitchen after breakfast... I sure got distracted making those pancakes.....mmmmmm pancakes-

*bikes to school*

*Arrives*

"Hi pinkie!" Rainbowdash said, as she stood next to applejack and rarity.

"good morning darling!" Rarity said, in her usual posh tone.

"Howdy pinkie!" Applejack said.

"Hi Guys!! OMYGOSH did you know a new girl is transferring here TODAY???? I AM SO EXCITED!!!"

"Only YOU would know that pinkie" RD exclaimed. 

*the four girls laugh*

"hello girls.."

*they all turn around*

"sorry i didnt mean to startle you..my bus just came in a bit late.." Fluttershy was always so quiet and kind.

"O- Oh no problem Fluttershy!!!" Rainbowdash said in an unusually interested tone.

Me, Applejack, and Rarity exchanged smirks.

"WAIT OMYGOSH FLUTTERSHY!!!! Was there a new girl on your bus?????" I exclaimed.

"...Oh yeah i-i think I saw her...I think she had purplish hair with a pink and purple stripe.?...I may be wrong though..." Fluttershy said.

I ran off to go find the new girl.

*sees a glimpse of purple hair and runs towards the girl*

"HI!! My name is Pinkie Pie and you're new here right??? 

*Girl turns around, her face now visable*

*Pinkies face suddenly feels red and hot* 

"I- Uh- Whats your name?" I say, nervously.

"....Oh Hi!...Um..yeah im new here..My names Twilight Sparkle..."

"so pretty...." I say, under my breath, though apparently not quiet enough..

"..What'd you say?.." Twilight says, blushing.

"NOTHING!!! i mean um...wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch today?? i- um- i mean they will like you!!" I said, panicky.

*twilight giggles* "Sure Pinkie pie, i'd love to!" 

she looked as though she winked as she walked away..but who am I kidding... I definitly just imagined it.....right?