The Sleepover~ Part 1

Twilights POV

Time for lunch.....at school. The worst part of the day. All the same stuff...Oh! I had a big breakfast'.... or 'Oh! Im not hungry"......it's getting tiring..

*Walks into cafeteria*

"Hey Twilight! Come sit with us!" A recognizable voice says.

"Hi Pinkie Pie! Hi..ummmmm...." 

"Oh Don't worry, you haven't met them yet. This is Rainbowdash, the athletic and loyal one,"

"Yep, pretty much" Rainbowdash says. 

"This is Fluttershy, the kind Animal lover"

"h-hi." Fluttershy says.

"Here's Rarity, the Generous Fashionista"

"Guilty as charged, Darling!" Rarity says.

"Applejack, the Honest, Athletic Country girl"

"Howdy! Pleased tah Meet ya!" Applejack says.

"And Me! Pinkie pie!"

"Hello Girls! Its nice to meet you all!" I say.

*I sit down at the table*

"Twilight Darling, Arent you going to have some food?" Rarity questions.

"Oh, don't worry...I had a big breakfast!" I say, hoping no one asks any further.

"Well.......Anyone wanna have a Sleepover this friday??" Rainbowdash asks, enthusiastically.

"Yes!" We all say in unison.

*The girls all laugh*

"Well, My house then??" Pinkie Pie asks.

"Sure!" I say.

-Timeskip-

Pinkies POV

"Okay, so ive got the pretzals, popcorn, chips, candy, pizza, and soda. Is that it?" I ask.

"Yes!" Fluttershy says.

"Thanks for helping me set up, fluttershy!"

"Of course......Also....Can i ask you something? i could totally be wrong about it but ummm.."

"Sure! What is it?"

"...Do you have a crush on twilight?"

Oh shoot. i know fluttershy notices small things, but maybe EVERYONE noticed....Was i being to obvious???? OH no..

"Pinkie?"

"...Oh! sorry...got lost my thoughts....and....yes."

"You can always talk to me about it if you need....especially because...I- um....I have a crush on dash..." Fluttershy meekly says.

*gasps loudly* "OMG YOU DO???? OMG WE HAVE TO TALK ALL ABOUT IT!! WHEN DID YOU-"

"shhhh!!! they're here!!!" Fluttershy whispers

Rainbowdash, Applejack, and Rarity walk inside the candy-smelling house. They have their sleeping bags and pillows.

"Hey Pinkie!! Ready for the sleepover???" Rainbowdash exclaims.

"OF COURSE!!!" I say.

"Hello pinkie! thank you for inviting us to this delightful soiree." Rarity says.

"Thanks Pinkie!" Applejack says.

"Yes, im so glad you all could make it!!....Um...d- do you know when Twilights coming??" I ask nervously.

The girls exchange smirks.

"No, but i bet she'll be here soo-" Rainbowdash is cut off.

*door opens*

"Oh Hi! sorry- did i interrupt?" Twilight says, closing the door.

"N-No!! Not at all! Hi! Im glad you could make it!" I say.

"Of course! thank you so much for inviting me Pinkie pie!" Twilight says, happily.

All the girls bring their bags and snacks up to pinkie's room. 

Rarity sits on the vanity chair, Rainbowdash and Fluttershy sit on the beanbags, applejack on the ground, and me and twilight....On the bed.....together??

Throughout the evening, the girls have so much fun eating snacks, gossiping, and then playing Truth or Dare.

"Hey rainbow, Truth or dare?" Applejack asks.

"Uhh DARE Obviously!! Im no wimp.." Rainbowdash says, confidently.

"Ok! then I dare you to.....KISS SOMEONE IN THE ROOM!!" Applejack shouts.

All the girls laugh and agree to the dare.

"but- b- wha-" Rainbowdash stutters.

"Cmon Rainbow!! you said you're no wimp!" Applejack mocks.

Rainbowdash is annoyed. "Fine!" 

Rainbowdash stands up, walks towards fluttershy, kneels down, and KISSES her while putting her hands on fluttershys cheeks. 

All the girls are shocked. Fluttershy is blushing a bright red.

"SEE! Im noooo wimp." Rainbowdash says.

"Guess not...." Applejack says.

"ok, my turn....hmm....Truth or dare, Pinkie pie?" Rainbowdash asks.

"hmmm I ALWAYSS do dare, soooo.... Truth!!" I say.

"hm........oooh i got one.....Do you have a crush on anyone???" Rainbowdash asks.

Oh cupcakes. what do i say? I can't say who it is....ill just say i do, and they can figure it out.

"..Yes." I say, after (hopefully) unnoticably glancing at Twilight.

"OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!" The girls say, interested.

"Who is it??" Rarity asks.

"guess you'll have to find out!" I say, hoping they don't actually find out...at least not for now.