Feelings~

Pinkies POV

After last month's sleepover...twilight and I have hung out a lot more. We cuddle every sleepover we have, whether with the girls, or just us. I have no idea If she likes me. I have so many mixed feelings...and I don't know what to do.

-Flashback to the first time they deliberately cuddled-

All the girls are at a sleepover at Pinkie Pie's house. Applejack and Rainbowdash are playing video games on the beanbags, Rarity and Fluttershy are looking at animal photos together on the rug, and Pinkie and Twilight are lying on the bed together, watching videos on Pinkies phone. 

"HAHA!! Omg that is so cute...I want a kitty!" Pinkie Pie says while watching a funny cat video.

"so cute..." Twilight says, but not referring to the cat....referring to Pinkie.

Pinkie Is lying right next to Twilight but with no pillow. Twilight seems to notice.

"Um- You wanna lay here Pinkie?" Twilight asks,  pointing to her chest/torso.

Pinkie was in disbelief and was so happy inside but so nervous as well. 

"uh- s-sure!" Pinkie says while coming closer to Twilight, laying down on her chest and putting her leg over Twilight.

'OMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSH' Twilight thinks. 'Did I just ask her that? and she did? but even more close than I was referring to? omg omg, what do I do? She is so cute and so close to me AH!!!' 

Meanwhile Pinkie- ' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AM I ACTUALLY LAYING ON TWILIGHT RN WHAT OMFG EHAT AHSHISHWGUSYUGUHGYGHGUFYTCJGVHKLGFITDRKL' 

-The Aftermath-

Twilights POV

O. M. G.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT???!?!? 

That was so nervewraking...yet so comfortable...I want to cuddle Pinkie all the time, she is so cute...

But I don't even know if she likes me or not. like, friends cuddle ALL the time. Right? She seems like she would be that type of person...with ANY of our friends...so...She might not even like me. But....we can still cuddle...As friends...

Twilight sighs.

Pinkies POV

OHMYGOD WHAT AIS DEIMEHHGILSNJBJGYGIWNKJHUYFDTRSDYJKNL

MY MIND ISN'T WORKING WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Twilight...asked...me...to lay...on...her?!?!? AND WE CUDDLED??? AND- I CANT GAMHSVGHYDTCGLUFID^S%YETKVFYTDRXGJHVKJFYTDJCGHKVJB:KIPGOYFTIYJCH

Okay. calm down pinkie. She probably doesn't even like me though. like, friends cuddle all the time. I just have really big feelings for her and I don't even know if she likes girls. she is so gorgeous and can get ANY guy. so why choose me anyways...

-Back to normal time-

*sigh*.....I like twilight. I feel like we have a special bond...but I hope she likes me.

*Phone dings*

Message from- TWILIGHT!! - "Spotify link- Girl In Red - we fell in love in October - Hey Pinkie! I thought you'd like this artist... :)" 

Pinkie immediately presses the link, puts in headphones, and listens.

oh my god. 

Does she like me??

I mean the lyrics say- "My Girl, My Girl, My Girl, You will be My Girl"

AHHSGH OMG BUTTERFLIES EEEE I LIKE HER SO MUCH

What do I text back?

You know what, ima be risky. Pinkie- "Hey, It is fall ;]" AH OMG IM HDHSGYITFSAGUIIFTYGKU

*sends message* 

Pinkie runs out the door and immediately comes back to check her phone to see if Twilight responded. 

From TWILIGHT!! - "Then I guess this song is for us" 

AHGHGAYHGFDTRSYRDTHKFLGUFKDYSYSTRDYKFLGJUFYDTSRDJKHGVJ

WHAT DO I DO AHHHHHYFYGILHTDYIFLG!!!!!!! 

Does Twilight.....Like me? 

Or....No. maybe shes just flirty in general...