Confession~

Twilights POV

I've been hanging out with Pinkie a lot recently...shes fun to be with. I- I think I like her. No.... I KNOW I like her. We cuddle all the time, like every time we hang out. She is so cute and comfortable to cuddle with and be around. I feel butterflies every time we cuddle, and I want it to last forever...but I'm too scared even to tell her I like her.

We are hanging out tomorrow at her house, so I hope I have the guts to tell her. 

Text from- Pinkie :)))

"I'm excited for tomorrow ;)" 

omg did she just send me a winky face?? along with a text that says she's excited..for our hangout. OMG OMGGGGGGGGG!!!

Okay, what do I text back? hmmmm...

"Me too Pinkie ;)" 

*send*

AHHHHHH THAT WAS A RISKY TEXT AHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMGGGG!!

Okay, calm down calm down....Omg it's 11??!?! I should head to bed. 

-The next morning-

Pinkies POV (Kind of turns into Narraters POV)

*yawn* 

I check the time. 11:45. must've slept past my alarm...

I get out of bed, stretch, and look at my calendar.

Oh....shoot.

Twilights coming over today. In 15 minutes. 

I race to my closet and start frantically throwing clothes everywhere, trying to find an ok outfit to wear. Hmmmm......Pink overalls and a colorful long sleeve? ......That'll do.

I check the time again. 11:51. ONLY NINE MINUTES LEFT???!?!?

Omygosh I have to get ready and make sure I look ok and my room is clean-

*doorbell rings*

Shoot.

I quickly get dressed and run down the stairs, skipping three steps at a time.

I open the door right as I get there. 

"Hiya Twilight!" I say, out of breath and hair frizzed.

Twilight smiles. "Hi, Pinkie! Are you ok? Sorry if I interrupted you getting ready, I just wanted to come early..." Twilight says.

I blush. "Oh! That's no problem...hehe...I just woke up late, and haven't finished getting ready......do you mind staying in the living room while I finish?" I ask.

"No problem at all! Take your time," Twilight says, smiling as she steps inside.

"Thanks!!" 

I run upstairs to quickly get ready. I brush my hair and put it into two pigtails, put hair clips and jewelry in, brush my teeth, and wash my face...

Meanwhile, Twilight is downstairs admiring the colorful living room. There were photos of her and all their friends all over the walls. The room smelled of cotton candy and strawberries, just like Pinkie did...

Just as Twilight was daydreaming, Pinkie ran back down the stairs.

"Done!! Ok, what do you wanna do first?? Bake? Watch a movie? Go outside?" I ask.

"Hmm....Wanna Bake some cupcakes?" Twilight asks, knowing that Pinkie LOVES baking cupcakes more than anything.

Pinkie gasps. "OMG OMG, I LOOVVE BAKING CUPCAKES!!!!! YES!!" I say, very enthusiastically. I blush, realizing it might have been TOO enthusiastic...

Twilight smiles and grabs Pinkies hand, walking to the kitchen.

Pinkie blushes, noticing that she and Twilight were holding hands. Twilight doesn't seem to notice it.

"Okay... so..how do we start?" Twilight asks, as they arrive at the kitchen.

"Ill show you!!" Pinkie says, as she grabs the bowls and measuring cups, ready to start baking.

-2 Hours Later-

"Phew.......That was a lot of baking...and cupcakes.." Twilight says, tiredly.

"Mmm...They are really good though!" Pinkie says, her mouth stuffed with cupcakes.

Twilight giggles.

"No, but seriously, you did a great job baking today! You might as well take over my job," Pinkie says, jokingly.

Twilight laughs.

"I'm tired....how about we go lay down...watch a movie?" Twilight asks, looking away and blushing.

Pinkie blushes back. "S-Sure! Come upstairs...I'll show you my room!" Pinkie says, bringing Twilight up the stairs.

They both walk up the stairs, Twilight noticing the sweet scent that reminds her of Pinkie as they enter the room.

"Wow....." Twilight exclaims in admiration of the colorful room.

"hehe....C'mon!" Pinkie dims the lights and closes the blinds, preventing glare, and turns on the TV. She gets on the bed, facing the TV, and waves twilight to come over.

Twilight jumps onto the bed, startling Pinkie, and they both share a laugh. Pinkie turns on her favorite baking show for the two of them to watch. As the episode starts, twilight wraps a blanket over her and Pinkie, making it so they would have to be closer to share it. 

Pinkie blushes and is super nervous. 

Twilight slowly and carefully wraps her leg around pinkies, and lays down on pinkies arm. 

Pinkiw could barely function. the only thing she could say was-

"Uh- T-Twilight?" Pinkie says, nervously.

Twilight quickly moves to an upward position.

"O- Oh- sorry i didnt mean to make you uncomfortable- i- sorry i dont know what came over me i-" 

Pinkie grabs Twilights checks and pulls in to a kiss. Twilights hands relax and gently touch pinkies arm and cheek. The kiss only lasted for a moment, but both girls were feeling fireworks in their stomachs and explosions in their hearts. 

Pinkie felt as though there were butterflies dancing around her and twilight....the perfect moment.