(Love) At First Sight~ Part 2

Pinkie pies POV

I better get to class... Mr Cranky doodle gets so mad- or should I say 'Cranky' if I'm late...

*bell rings*

Phew...im so glad I wasnt lat- 

*notices the purple hair in front of me*

omg omg omg omg *internally screams*

Ok Pinkie...calm down...jeez. Twilight is just in your class...in front of you...with her pretty hair......NO. SNAP OUT OF IT PINKIE. You literally just met. ok ok i got this. Just say hi?

"H-Hi Twilight!"

"Oh! Hi Pinkie! Phew, im glad i have a friend in this class! Math can get soooo boring without someone to talk to..."

"Someone? Talk to? Yes! Ill talk to you!.....AHEM.....I mean...um..yeah! im so glad your in my math class too!"

Twilight smiles and giggles, turning back around to face the teacher.

PINKIE WHAT WAS THAT!!! Omg that was AWFUL...ok ok its fine you got it next time for sure..

Twilights POV

*Walking to next class*

Im glad ive already made some friends here today....I didnt want to be alone......Pinkie Pie seems nice though! Haha....she gets nervous around me..I wonder why.. 

Well...My next class is PE....Lets hope i have some friends there too...

"Pinkie!!!! im so glad youre in my PE!!!"

"T-Twilight!...Hi!!."

"So...are we supposed to change into PE clothes? wheres the locker room?"

"Oh! ill show you Twilight!.."

The Locker room smelled like purfume....and BO....Filled with lots of girls, so that adds up.

*starts undressing into PE clothes*

Pinkies POV

OMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

Calm down pinkie! shes just...changing......in front of you...... *gulps* 

Look away Look away!!!! dont be wierd pinkie.......But shes so pretty...

*bell rings*

"Hello class....For those of you who dont know me, my names Spitfire, and im your PE teacher. Today we will be doing an easy partner workout, so grab a partner and ill tell you what to do next."

"Hey Pinkie!...Partners?..." Twilight asked.

"...Yes! Sure!...I-I'd love to!"

"Hahaha...a simple yes would've done ;]" Twilight said.

"Hehe..." I said, nervously.

"with your partner, One of you will sit on the floor like so, and do sit ups....While the other partner will kneel like this and hold your feet down. Simple as that" Spitfire said.

"Oooh! i love this workout! can i go first?" Twilight says, enthusiastically.

Me...Holding twilights feet down...my face near her legs....her....hot and sweaty......

"Pinkie?"

"O-oh! Yes totally! heh..." I say, nervously.

Pinkie! Get your goddamn head out of the clouds...Its just a workout...

"Annnnd GO!" Spitfire shouts.

Twilight starts doing situps.....then i notice her skinnyness...is that normal?....Oh who am i kidding...she just probably has fast metabolism. Nothing to worry about.

*twilight huffs and grunts*

I start sweating and turning pink, even though im not even doing the workout.

"ANNDD TIME" Spitfire says.

"Phew! that was a workout alright!....You okay pinkie? your looking a bit red!"

"Oh I- Im okay!!!! totally good...hehe.." I say, unconvincingly.