Girlfriends?

Twilight's POV

holy shit. Are Pinkie and I.... kissing??

WHATTT??? SHE LIKES ME TOO|??? I AM SO HAPPY WHAT NO WAY WHGHXAJS??????

ok ok- god... calm down twilight. back to the moment.

The kiss comes to a close and Pinkie and I just stare at each other for a moment. just admiring each other. I didn't know what to say, and Pinkie quickly said-

"...twilight?"

"Yes Pinkie Pie?" I said, trying to make her blush by saying her name,

"Twilight sparkle..do you want to be my girlfriend?...maybe?...........ANDITSOKFYOUDONTYOUDONTHAVETOSAYYES-"

"YES!!!! YES, PINKIE ID LOVE TO!!!!" I jumped off the bed and exclaimed, then pulled pinkie into a hug.

pinkie smiled at me and then pulled me closer with her hand on my hip and cheek. she is so charming...and pretty.....

she pulls me into a kiss once again, and all I'm thinking about is what else i want to do with her...I MEAN NOT NOW LIKE IN THE FUTURE--

-Timeskip-

Pinkies POV

I cannot believe I'm dating Twilight. I am dating Twilight Sparkle. twilight is my girlfriend. WHAT?

I walked to school and met Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow, and Fluttershy at the front. 

"well well, pinkie...I cannot believe I'm saying this but I have never seen you so smiley dear!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Yeah, I agree... what's up pinkie?" RD says, enthusiastically.

"well....I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!! AND HER NAME IS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!" I say, extremely enthusiastically.

All the girls start screaming and talking and questioning while coming in for a group hug. 

"When did this happen?!!" Rare questions.

"A few days ago, when we were hanging out! I kinda....kissed her...and then asked her to be my Girlfriend!!" I say, blushing.

Twilight conveniently walks up to us right after her bus arrives. 

"whats all this about a girlfriend, huh?" Twilight says, jokingly, while smiling at me.

I blush as she pecks me good morning on the cheek.

"AWWWWW," most of the girls say. my face is bright red at this point.

All the girls head to class and I walk with Twilight to our first class. 

"By the way Pinkie...I saw your cute face staring at me in the locker room our first day" Twilight says, smiling seductively.

My face turns as red as a tomato and I cover it with my hands. 

"Nooooo noo I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed...I kinda liked it anyways.." Twilight says, just before the teacher starts the lecture.

WHAT. WHATATTATATATTA. I never knew Twilight was this...BOLD?? omg. I don't know if I like it. no. I 100% like it. ok.....pinkie.... calm down. you can be bold too...right? ok ok, I've got this.

-After class-

The bell rings, signaling the end of class. Me and Twi walk out together. we both don't have a second period today, so I want to be bold.

"Hey twi?" I ask.

Twilight seems to blush at the nickname I gave her, but comes back with her own for me.

"...Yes, Cupcake?" She says, trying to make me blush. and I noticeably do.

"Do you want to...spend the second period with me?" I ask, blushing.

Twilight blushes. "...Sure,...what did you have in mind?"

Ok, pinkie. time to be bold.

I pull Twilight into the library and bring her to a hidden spot. i sit her down on a corner of pillows and sit right on her lap. Twilight is blushing and freaking out. noticeably. 

"s-sorry was that too much?- I- I can stop-" Twilight cuts me off with a kiss, pulling my face in and bringing her hand down to my waist. she pulls my waist so we are the closest we have ever been. And at school?! This girl. omg. I love her.

Twilight and I pause the kiss, and she looks at me, smiling, with a seductive look on her face.

"How about you come over to my house tonight? My Mom isn't home.." Twilight whispers in my ear, after pulling me closer.

My heart is pounding so quickly that I think it might come out of my chest. my face feels so hot and sweaty and my mind is going crazy. This girl is my soulmate, I swear.

I nod vigorously and smile, pulling her into another kiss. 

I want this to last forever....and I want to tell her things...about me. but I don't know if she will accept me...and I don't want to lose her. 

(Authors note- HI GUYS!! thanks for the support so far. I won't update THAT often, but here are some things to know. first, my writing style might change a bit, due to me not liking how this sounds so far lol. second, I might add Pinkie having some sort of kink...? maybe puppy ears and tail? idk. gimme input on how you want the direction of this story to go. Once again, thanks so much for the support :) )