Let Go

"Uno!" Tatum called out, slamming a red four on the pile between her Chimney and Hen. 

"Hen, if you have a draw four card, now is the time to use it." Chim said, glaring at the girl. 

"Sorry." She put a red two down.

"Damn it, how do neither of us have one?"He angirly threw a red seven on the pile.

"Well, I do!" She sat one down. "Color is blue if you want to finish the game." She stood up.

"Damn it!" Chim yelled. Buck and and Bobby laughed from the kitchen counter. 

"The uno champ stays the champ." Tatum flexed her arms as she walked over to the other two.

"How, it's a game of chance?" Chim said, putting the cards away.

"I truly am just amazing." She srugged, taking a sip of the vitamin water she got out of the fridge. "I'm convinced my board and card game superiority is the reason my high school boyfriend broke up with me." The rest of the group laughed as she sat down on a barstool.

"I would too." Chim patted the girl on the back. 

"We should go to trivia night. The one they have at the brewery down the street." Hen suggested.

"No, they always throw in old movie trivia. Likle I have never seen Jaws." Tatum shook her head. 

"Jaws is not old." Bobby pointed at her. 

"We would have all the bases covered." Buck shrugged.

"Bases? What sort of bases?" Chim asked.

"You know-" The youngest looked around at the counter. "-uh, classics and not so classics." Tatum laughed.

"He's calling us old." 

"I have seen all the classic horror films. I would also kill it with 80s rock. It's all the sqaud listened to. My buddy Eddie constantly tried to play 90s country too. I'm more of a indie girl but hey, that is having a lot of bases covered too." 

"We wouldn't want you fetuses on our team." Chim argued.

"Fine, then we would kick your ass. I like classic movies and sitcoms." Buck wrapped an arm around Tatum's shoulder from behind.

"Fetus can me our team name." She said, leaning back slightly.

"We're in!" 

"Let's make it a bet? Us against you two?" Bobby asked.

"You are so on." Tatum said. She didn't realaize how tired she was as the long, q-word, shift dragged on. She closed her eyes, Buck unmoving. She jumped at the sudden alarm blaring. The group all shot up and ran down to the riggs.

------------------------------

"We came at it from the wrong angle." Bobby said. "I need you two to climb up there, one each side. Harness the one dangling first, then move on to the others. Can you guys handle that?"

"Hell yeah, deardevil rescuing shit was what we sighned up for, right Tate?" 

"Not really, but I did sign up for saving lives." Tatum shook her head, turning to climb off the ladder to grab a harness.

Tatum stood behind Buck as the ladder stopped at a good point for the two to start climbing.

"Take the west side, I'll take the east side." Tatum said. Buck gave her a nod.

"Help us! Please!" A young woman cried.

"Everybody, try to stay calm. We'll get you down, I promise, all right?"