Izuku wakes from his much coveted slumber feeling sore and utterly stuffed full once again. Blinking slowly he sits up in his uncomfortable bed, the springs digging into his back. Light filters in through his blinds, he squints at the light although not bright he has a headache. Izuku rolls over in bed trying to get comfortable with little luck, but after tucking several pillows under and around himself he finds himself to be a bit less achy. He yawns stretching a bit to loosen up his muscles but careful not to stretch too much as to accidentally displace his pillows. Izuku groans remembering his predicament as he gains consciousness the haze of sleep starting to wash alway it had taken him a whole fucking week of the phantom feeling of getting dicked down or groped in some way, every waking moment for him to finally give in and call in sick to school. He truly didn’t feel like sitting through being “fucked” in class again and definitely did not want to explain his actual predicament to his school or his mother so faking being ill would have to do.

Luckily for him his school had promptly arranged a way for him to continue to do work at home while “sick” he had just briefly told them about his “pounding headaches” and “unbearable nausea” and they assured him that he could just do the work at home till he was better. Though it was not like he was particularly lying. Due to the non-stop fuck fest he has been an unwilling participate in he has had bouts of nausea and headaches. Being the straight A+ student he was, his school did not seem too concerned with his request and had granted him a 4 week excused absence once they consulted his mother.

Though as a result of his excuse his mother is fretting over him like crazy. Just yesterday she came over with a week's worth of soups and teas as well as brand new hot packs. She had taken the executive decision of also supposedly telling Kacchan to come over and take care of Izuku for each day after school. While the idea of being taken care of sounded quite nice, he wasn’t sure how much caring Kacchan would genuinely be doing. This was Kacchan they were talking about sure their relationship had taken a turn towards a sort of friendship this last year and half but Kacchan was still frequently rough with him. Izuku can’t remember the last time the blonde brute had been soft with him. Kacchan just wasn’t a caregiver; he was rough and loud even when being his own version of friendly.

Even so Kacchan being his caregiver wasn’t as much his concern as the fact that he will need to keep a straight face around Kacchan while feeling like he has nipple clamps on and a vibrating dildo lodged inside him. Izuku had already dealt with that when his mom came over. It was plain awful and he was not looking forward to what was coming later today when Kacchan comes over. Since currently despite his uncomfortable bed he could not stop writhing uncontrollably in pleasure.
______________________________________________________________

When Katsuki had gotten Inko’s message he had been a bit surprised. What kind of fucking trouble had his little Deku gotten himself into this time. He had been regretfully neglectful to the real Deku since a week ago when he first got the stunning doll replica of him. Katsuki couldn’t get enough of the replica, doll Deku was just so incredibly hot, especially with his little doll ass tight around his cock.

Inko had informed him that his Deku had fallen ill and that she would feel better if she knew Katsuki was checking in on the boy every day and taking good care of him. While he had agreed he was less than thrilled about the whole thing. Of course he wanted to see his sweet little Deku, especially so vulnerable in his weaker state. Not only is he adorable like that but it gives him an opportunity to show his Deku how well he can care and provide for him. But that meant he had less time to fuck the doll version of the boy. So he had settled on shoving a vibrator up the Deku dolls cute hole and putting some pretty clamps on the Deku dolls nipples. For some reason the idea of his baby Izuku all stuffed with his cum with a vibrator to keep it in and keep his Deku stimulated all day turned him on despite the fact the doll wasn’t Deku meaning it unfortunately couldn’t actually feel anything. But with the intense amount it turned him on he really could care less about the fact that whether or not he actually turned on the vibrator did not matter.