Izuku wakes up on the couch. He scrunches his nose up sniffing the air. What is that smell, it’s so good is that tamagoyaki? Hmm it definitely smells like tamagoyaki so mouth watering. But he didn’t make any, he hasn’t had the energy he thinks as his tummy rumbles. Izuku yawns stretching as he sits up on his couch. It’s so much more comfier than usual it feels like the softest fabric he can imagine and last time he checked his couch was rougher than sandpaper. His brows furrow at the light assaulting his eyes from the.. Wait is that a skylight? As the blur of sleep clears from his eyes he realizes that he isn’t on his couch and that’s definitely not his skylight, seeing as he does not have one.

Izuku freeze, huh then where the fuck is he? He feels himself starting to panic as he tries to process his surroundings. Who’s place is this? Wait oh no did the person who's been using their quirk to fuck him take him? Izuku tries to calm his frantic breathing trapped in the idea he has been kidnapped by them. He finally starts to come to his senses when he registers the blonde ruby eyed boy speaking to him and holding his hands.

“K-Kacchan?” Izuku hiccups, tears slowing down as he catches his breath trying to understand what just happened. The boy in front of him nods squeezing his hands.

“Yes Deku it’s me I’m sorry I freaked you out”, Katsuki’s words are like a bucket of ice cold water on his head. Because what? Kacchan is sorry, what that makes no sense! Kacchan is never sorry about anything. He knows it sounds odd but he is pretty sure Kacchan saying sorry is crazier than him getting kidnapped.

“But Kacchan never apologizes are you sure you aren’t a shapeshifter?”, Izuku accuses in a serious manner. Izuku honestly is bewildered that Kacchan apologized. Is he alright?

Kacchan sighs and gently places his hand on Izuku’s chin and moves the boy’s head to see that he is in the blonde’s apartment. Recognition flashes through Izuku’s eyes and he nods demonstrating his understanding. He feels really embarrassed. “See you are in my apartment, and fuck you Izuku I can apologize.”, Katsuki chuckles when Izuku’s eyes widen comically in response to his given name rolling off Kacchan’s tongue instead of Deku.

“O- okay Kacchan sorry for the freak out..”, Izuku pauses cocking his head as he stares up at Katsuki, “So what happened last night?”. He is really confused as to how he ended up here.

“Ah I see going right for the big questions aren’t you nerd, well you see I came to take care of your sick ass and you were so out of it. When I tried to get you in bed you kept whining and saying ‘Don’t leave me Kacchannnn’ so since I don’t have school today I brought you here cause I wasn’t going to sleep in your stuffy uncomfortable apartment.”, Katsuki snorts and lets go of Izuku’s hands standing up and raising his arms above his head to stretch. Before Izuku can stop his train of thought he is thinking of how handsome Katsuki looks with his shirt lifting to reveal abs while the sun comes through the skylight perfectly lighting up Katsuki.

“Ha sorry about that Kacchan I probably was just out of it “, Izuku giggles nervously, his eyes darting around the room determined to avoid Kacchan’s eyes.

“Don’t worry about it nerd if I didn’t want you over here you wouldn’t be here I can promise you that”, Katsuki rolls his eyes and  steps out of the sunlight to head to the kitchen, “I made you tamagoyaki ang- um ahem Izuku I’ll bring it over in a second.”.

Izuku’s head starts reeling, what the hell is going on is he on another planet? Did he transport to a different reality when he went to sleep? Is he still asleep, he must be dreaming.
“God, Nerd you aren’t dreaming I just am doing a favor for auntie she told me to take care of you and it’s what I’m fucking doing she is paying me okay I’m not going to treat you like trash and have you complain to her.”, Katsuki sneers making Izuku’s stomach clench in knots. Is his mom really paying him? Why did he have to say that stuff out loud curse his stupid mumbling habit.