Shower Sex

The water in the shower feels so good! Warm and so nice. I put shampoo in my hair until I hear a faint noise, which got me scared. The door opens, it's Louis. I flinch he scared the living hell out of me!

"Louis! I thought that you were in America?" I try to cover myself.

"The American tour is over, you know that Y/N?"

I totally forgot all about that, I've been doing a bunch of work all month, I can't believe I forgot about it.

"I had so much work all month I forgot Louis." I confess.

"You're fine Y/N, about that deal we made." Louis takes his clothes off.

"What deal?" I get nervous.

"Remember the day I left for tour, I can have you wherever I want." He opens the shower door to get in the shower with me.

"Where do you want to have me at?" I question.

"Here." I looks into my eyes.

"Here? Why not the bed?"

"Because you look good wet and naked." He smirks.

I heavily breathe, he starts kissing me, I kiss him back, he picks me up and made me be against the wall, I gasp and wrapped my legs around is waist. He attacks my neck with hickeys, I couldn't stand how much he gives me each time. He positions his dick at my cunt and starts to fuck me, it's been so long since this happened to us. I moan in his neck and I tug on his wet hair, I hear him grunt. God I missed this so much!

"Go faster Lou!" I replied.

He goes faster and all you can hear is me screaming on the top of my lungs because how good Louis is doing this to me.

Eventually, we get out of the shower and keep on having sex in our master bedroom, him making me be up against the wall, me making him be up against the wall, him fucking me up against the mirror, us making love on the carpet, and us having rough sex on the bed. I need him to eat me. I make him go down to my clit and he already knew what I wanted him to do.

After him eating me out, he made me give him a blow job, his groans were so heavenly to hear, I felt him about to cum but he stops me.

"I want to cum while you ride me." He said while I'm looking at him.

I get up to position myself to ride him, I forget how big he was when we do this, I think he got bigger. Our skin slapping against each other, us gasping and moaning, god I miss every bit on what we're doing right now.

After all of us fucking, we're just laying on the bed heavy breathing, this was so good I want to this again.

"I'm so glad you're back Louis." I look at him.

"I'm so glad I'm back here Y/N." He looks at me.

I give him a kiss, he kisses me back. I love him so much, his fans give me death threats all the time and Harry protects me from that negativity, he's the sweetest and kindest man I ever dated.

"I love you Louis." I touch his cheek.

"I love you more Y/N." He smiles.