Foursome

You watched as the party grew to its end.

You walked over and sat down on the bean bag chair that was on the floor. You fell back onto it and let out a sigh.

"Hello gorgeous."

You tilt your head up and smile as you see Louis, "Hey sexy."

He raises his eyebrows as he sits down on the bean bag next to you, "Havin' fun?" He asks as he puts a joint between his lips.

Your eyes follow the lighter watch as he lights it, "Uh huh."

He puts the lighter back in his pocket and nods, "Uh huh." He mocks you with a chuckle.

You roll your eyes and laugh, "Stop it."

He hands you the joint and you take it. He watches as you bring it up to your lips and close your eyes as you inhale.

His bottom lip is caught between his teeth. You tilt your head back and slowly exhaled the smoke. He shifted around slightly and you turned to look at him.

You smirk and glance down. He looks at you with a smirk and Niall, Zayn and a few others come walking over, "Hey, hey. Wanna play truth or dare?" Harry asks reaching out for the joint.

"Sure." You answer quickly.

"Alright." Harry cheers and the others cheer with him, "Louis?"

Louis looks over at you and scrunches his nose with a smirk, "Yeah, alright."

You smirk and pluck the joint from Zayn's hand. You put it between your lips and sit back as you inhale.

You hand it to Louis and he gently grazes your hand before taking it. You look over at him with a smirk.

Your friends friend pile in, and you're quick to realize that they're all the douchey duck boys.

That just means you're going to be the sexualized target for the night.

——

"Y/N."

You look up at Harry, "Yes?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." You answer quickly.

"Oh shit, alright." He says kind of surprised. "I dare you to pick one of us to make out with."

"Harry, dude. Come on. She's Tommo's fuck buddy, so we all know who she's going to pick."

You glance over at Louis and he gives you a slight nod.

He knows exactly who you're going for.

"Fine." You say as you stand up.

Louis watches you walk over to your pick and straddle his lap. You grab his cheeks and wink at him before you lean in. His hands slide to your hips as your work together in a slow rhythm.

Niall joins you and Louis for sex occasionally, but no one knows it.

His grip tightens and you lean back, giving him a smile.

"Niall, bro. What the fuck?" His friend pats his back as he smiles.

Niall watches you walk towards your seat and sit down. You glance over at him and give him a nod. He nods back, confirming that he got the invitation to come over tonight.

——

You take the new joint from Louis and take a long drag.

"Hey." He whispers with a smile, "That was mine."