Period Sex

**Requested**

When were the cramps going to go. It was your second day of having your period. You had leaked through your pad and stained your clothes. Now, you sat on the bed, swaddled up in a bedsheet while a random movie was playing on tv.

You were far too distracted to even pay attention. Another sharp pain to your lower stomach. You huffed, wrapping your arms around your stomach. You curled up into a ball, adjusting your pad which had moved out of place.

Louis' footsteps could be heard. He was busily moving about from the kitchen, to the living room and then to check on you.

"how are you feeling, baby?" You jumped at the sudden appearance. He was standing beside you, looking at your bundled up figure with soft eyes. you let out a whine, lightly kicking your legs. you could hear his quiet laugh.

"mm' hurts" you mumbled, reaching your hand out. he took it, sitting close to you. He brushed your hair out of your face and leaned over you to take the remote, switching off the tv.

"still?" he seemed worried.

The thing was, it was rare for you to get cramps. You hardly ever got cramps that made you stay in one spot. On any other period you'd only feel a slight discomfort in your stomach. But today was different. You weren't used to it and Louis wasn't used to seeing you in such pain.

You looked at him through the bedsheets, only your eyes and mouth visible. His smile grew and he couldn't help but pat your head like you were one of his dogs, which to him you were.

"i gave you a heating pad..we did some muscle relieving exercises and drank lots of water..what else could possibly work?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows, his lips jutting out as he blinked. and blinked. and blinked-

"you know there is something that definitely works for sure. i was reading that orgasms help" Your eyes widened and then you slowly sighed.

Well, that was true. But sex on your period would just end up looking like a crime scene. It made you feel confused. Because yes, all the raging hormones were constantly at battle with your mind.

"But its icky and you'd probably find it...not so nice"

Louis looked at you. "what makes you say i wouldn't like it?"

You were taken aback. Did he really not mind?

"I don't think i want to do the...whole thing" you mumbled, shyly.

"so then should i try eating yo-" you screamed, pushing the bedsheet over him, shivering at how cold the room actually was.

"no no no" you chanted. That was not something you'd ever want to put him through, for the sake of your pleasure. You were aware of him. He didn't care about blood at all. In fact he was so chill about it. Like the time you accidentally stained his pants when you fell asleep on him.

he even washed out the sheets.

he ruffled around, throwing it on the ground. he scooted closer.

"should i finger you then, hm? that shouldn't be so bad, would it?" you nodded slowly.

"but what if i make a mess..again"

"i'll put a towel underneath"

"what if you get blood all over your fingers..."

"baby if i did mind it, i wouldn't have been so eager to suggest it"

he smiled. Louis was ever so patient. always answering you with a reassuring statement whenever you fell down a spiral of unnecessary thoughts.

"can you use gloves...?" you asked so softly, you had to repeat it for him to hear.

"whatever you want, baby. i recently just bought a whole new pack of gloves for when I'm marinating meat"

you smiled nervously.

"guess ill be using them to touch some other kind of meat" you pushed him off the bed. he gave you a sarcastic smile. your stomach doing flips at his expression.

.

you stood up, freezing when you felt a blood clot come out. there was no way you could do this. you finally decided on washing your lower body. so you did, carefully stepping out of the bathroom.

"take your pants off.." Louis had come back, this time pulling the gloves up and over his wrists.

oh, so they were like the surgical gloves. the ones that fitted well...a little two well. his hands looked nice. they looked very nice in fact-

"what? you don't want the gloves? i don't mind" your eyes met his and doubt filled him. if only he knew what you were actually thinking about.

"i want it"

he had laid the towel down and you sat on it. you pulled your oversized shirt down, trying the cover up.

Louis walked towards you, opting to sit behind you. his back resting against the headboard and your back to his chest. you felt a little exposed. he was fully clothed while all you wore was a t shirt.

you could feel his breath on your ear. Louis left hand rubbed on your stomach while his right hand slid between your legs.

he let out a surprised laugh. you knew you were wet. he could feel it. after seeing his hands in those latex gloves, you couldn't fight it.

"be a good girl and open up for me"

you lifted your knees up while he kept your legs open for him. he pushed a finger inside before slowly adding a second digit.

at this point you weren't sure if it was blood or slick or maybe both that leaked out onto his fingers.

"sorry" you apologized, you didn't even know why you were saying sorry. the pain in your stomach was the last the thing you were worried about.

"talk t-to me" you whispered, leaning into him. he lazily grazed his thumb over your clit while his digits pumped inside of you. with just enough pressure to not be too much for you.

"its okay, baby...you're doing so great, let me see how well you take my fingers" you moaned, as he pressed his palm against your heat. the latex feeling unusually nice. on your skin. and especially inside you.

"n-nice hands"

"yeah? you think my hands are nice? what do you like about my hands hm?" he asked. he wasn't teasing you. he wasn't even joking about it. in fact he seemed to be curious. he wanted to feed into you.

"v-veiny..pretty and big...feels amazing inside of me" you answered back, bucking your hips when he added a third digit.

"you sure you aren't talking about my dick?"

"that even" you blabbered. letting him hook his chin on your shoulder. his breath hitched when you traced the veins on his forearms. they were so prominent. you wanted to lick them.

"that good, hm? who knew you'd be so attracted to my arms"

another warm sensation between your legs. his gloved fingers gliding in much smoother. you wanted to cringe at the squelch it made every time he pushed in.

"you know, you have such a pretty little pussy?" you blushed, trying to hide away from his comments. he nuzzled against your neck.

"i can't resist when it comes to you. i want to give you everything that i can"

willingly you parted your mouth, taking his other fingers in. he pressed down on your tongue. you sucked on them.

"you'll take anything i give you, won't you because you're my obedient princess"