Skates | 6 |

"Fuck it." You muttered under your breath as you grabbed a green helmet, probably a bad choice, but you'd live with it.

You earned a few glares from the other Elemental Masters and the ninja gave you confused looks as you skated over to them.

Lloyd opened his mouth to speak but you interrupted him. "Don't ask." He simply nodded in response as he went to line up at the starting line.

Kai and Jay both gave you skeptical looks as you all lined up further down the track behind the starting line.

You heard Chen screaming the introductions from across the ring before a horn blared to signal the race had begun.

You watched from behind as Lloyd and Camille rushed forwards, Jade Blade's in hand. Soon, another horn blared signalling it was time for the rest of the Elemental Masters to skate.

You sped forward, only to glance back a few seconds later and see Kai on the ground. You groaned in frustration, how did he fall over already?

A bell rang and you looked up to see the scores on the board change, 01-01.

Turner crashed into you as Tox and Shadow pushed Kai and Jay.

You shoved him away, quickly stabilising yourself as he sped off.

Camille rushed to the front while some of the other fighters blocked Lloyd from doing the same.

You heard Jay speak up from behind you. "We have to give him room." You rolled your eyes, what did he think you were trying to do?

"And just how are we supposed to do that?" Kai asked.

"I have an idea, don't touch anyone." Jay replied and sped forward to get past you. He electrocuted Neuro which opened up a space for Lloyd to get past.

"Thanks." Lloyd said  as he rushed to the front with Kai holding onto the back of his shirt.

Which didn't end well since Kai ended up tripping himself and Lloyd. You kept skating and Lloyd quickly caught up with the group again as Jay helped Kai up.

Then suddenly the floor of the ring was lifted to create a ramp, causing you and Lloyd to trip on the edge.

You teleported yourself to the ground and quickly continued skating, glancing back you could see Lloyd roll on the ground and continue skating.

He was fine, of course he was- he was a ninja. Why did you care?

You looked forward to see Jay whipping another Lloyd forward, was that possible?

Nope, it was Camille. She turned back to her own form while laughing at Jay.
You caught up to him and Lloyd quickly did the same.

"Wait, where'd the Master of Shadow go?" Jay asked, but before any of you could spot him he appeared behind Lloyd and hit his back.

Lloyd fell and Mr Pale picked up his blade before rushing off with it.

Jay elbowed him in the ribs causing him to let go of the Jade Blade.

You teleported over to them and caught the blade before anyone else could, Lloyd quickly caught up with you again. "You didn't learn that in your Mother-Son Skate-Off, did you?"

"It was a fierce competition, Lloyd." Jay replied as you handed Lloyd his blade back. "And this isn't the time to judge. Its the time to skate faster."

Lloyd and Jay got into a shoving match between them and the Masters of Light and Shadow.

You were about to go help them when Skylar spoke from beside you. "What are you doing, Y/n?"

You gave her a confused look, when did she get there? "I'm helping the ninja."