Anacondrai | 10 |

Everyone cheered as the air left Chen's blip and it collapsed on the ground.

You glanced up at Jay's voice. "Sink the ferry. No ones getting off this Island."

"Yeah!" Karlof yelled as he raised his bamboo staff and grew giant vines from under the water.

The vines wrapped around the ferry and pulled it under the surface of the water.

Yay, you were stranded. On an island. Surrounded by water. With a sociopath obsessed with snakes, who wanted to steal your powers, on the loose.

You sighed, not even bothered to eaves drop on the ninjas conversation at this point as you walked over to Turner and Neuro to help them guard the guards. How Ironic.

You sat on the edge of the Dock as they chattered, all you wanted was to get off this Island, but noo they just had to sink the only way off.

Soon everyone gathered back into the Palace to formulate some kind of plan, probably to stop Chen and find Skylar, leaving you outside with Turner and Neuro.

You got snapped out of your thoughts by Turner kicking a rock into the water, a few droplets hitting you in the face.

You shot him an annoyed glance which he didn't seem to notice as he continued talking. "Put me on 'Most Ultimate Extreme Ninja Challenge' and watch me smoke that course."

You gave him a confused look, what was he talking about?

But before you managed to ask any questions, Neuro groaned in pain and grabbed the side of his head.

"What is it?" Turner questioned as Neuro turned back to the two of you.

"Skylar's sending me a message, we have to tell the Ninja." He glanced back at Palace.

You and Turner both looked at eachother for a moment, you knew he wanted to be the one to tell the ninja, but not if you got their first.

You teleported to the other side of the Palace, 'officially' starting the race.

You gazed around at the jungle before teleporting in the direction of the viechles they were working on.

You wnded up in front of them, flinching slightly at Jay's loud yelp as he was startled by your sudden appearance.

"Jeez- Skylar sent a message to Neuro." You explained, staring at their startled faces.

"Well? What is it?" Garmadon questioned.

You stared at him blankly for a moment before shrugging in response. "I forgot to ask about that part-"

You were interupted as Turner ran up next to you. "Chen just figured out Skylar's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger."

You stared at him while processing his words. "Wait what?"

"He replaced his elemental staff with the elements in his daughter." Garmadon spoke up and everyone glanced at him.

"Where?" Kai questioned.

"Other side of the island." Turner replied.

"I'm going after her." Kai declared, running to one of the scorpion-like vehicles.

You glanced back at Garmadon as he spoke again. "We all are. Jay, Zane, you take the Mech and Buggy."

They both obliged as Garmadon continued barking orders. "Cole and I will take the Roto Jet. Lloyd, you've got your dragon."

They all started splitting up as you stood, confused on what to do and where to go.

"Nya, how fast will she go?" Garmadon asked as she got into some giant ass truck.