ᄃんムアイ乇尺 の刀乇

"Are you having fun yet~?"

While scrolling through job applications, she came across a particular one that caught her interest. After some conversation with the owner, she was invited to an interview the following day. As she lay in bed staring at the ceiling, her left eye suddenly turned purple and a static, rusty voice spoke."

Have you found a job yet?" he asked with a smile appearing in an static appearance. "Yes, I have, sir," She replied. They had a brief conversation before he disappeared causing static to ring through her head for a moment causing her to groan out in pain.

(TIME-SKIP BY ME BC IM LAZY RN)

While driving, she spotted a tall, colorful building with a large crowd of people outside. She knew this was the location of her interview. As she walked in, she saw many children and resisted the urge to try to grab one. Eventually, she made it to the CEO's office in the building.

While the CEO noticed her on the phone, she tried to speak before he shushed her with sign language, which kind of ticked her off. After a while of talking, he signaled her to sit down in the chair. "So, Mrs. Vanessa, why do you think you're qualified for this job?" he asked her curiously. "Uhm, I like being near kids and I worked at a daycare before, so yeah."  He raised an eyebrow, looking up and down at her.

"I think you'd fit better working in security or something. Something happened to our last one," he muffled the last part, causing you to raise an eyebrow. "Oh, and by the way, you start today. We have an important schedule!" He said as a girl with a light green '90s-looking dress came from the corner, smiling as she signaled you to follow her. "My assistant, Claire, will show you around the place," he added. 

She would take you to the lobby. "Oh, hello dear as you already heard my name is Claire I will be showing you around the place. But we have something to tell you please don't quit Mr. Ludwing will fire me...." I looked at her "Yeah, what up?" She would look at you for a moment. "We have live toys here that can walk, talk, breathe, and have blood in their system..Well only some..." she'd squeal out as your mouth dropped with wide eyes.

🕹️🔦⋆。° ✮🕹️🔦⋆。° ✮🕹️🔦⋆。° ✮🕹️🔦⋆。° ✮🕹️🔦⋆。° 

After putting on my assigned security guard tag, I walked off with Claire until we reached a mega hall. 'Damn, this building is larger than it looks,' I thought with wide eyes. After a while of walking, she introduced me to some animatronics. 'Wait, this is giving me nostalgia right now. Why would they open this pizzeria again? Like, six kids went missing? I really could care less...' We kept walking further into the building until we stopped at a certain place.