you're dating Gracie Abrams (requested)

"I didn't think the next time I'd see you was because my daughter was introducing me to her new girlfriend." Taylor joked with Gracie as you two sat across from her at the table.

Gracie let out a chuckle as she put some more food that your mom made on her plate.

"I know it was a surprise." Gracie started to say, only for your mom to shake her head.

"Not exactly. I kinda had a feeling that you two might hit it off." Taylor said as she looked at you.

"You did?" You asked.

"Remember the first time Y/N met you at the start of the tour? I saw it in her eyes - she was lovestruck right away. Then you had that same sparkle in your eyes when you looked at her. I knew it was only a matter of time."

"So, I'm guessing you support us being together then?" You asked and smiled as your mom laughed happily.

"Of course, silly! You're my daughter, I'll support you always. I know Gracie is an amazing girl with a big heart. You two make a very cute couple. You're going to be great together."

You looked at your girlfriend with a smile as wide as hers before she leaned over and kissed your cheek softly.

Tonight, you and Gracie decided to tell your mom about your relationship.

For a good two months now, you two have lived and loved in secret.

Being Taylor Swift's daughter and your girlfriend being quite famous as well, staying private was very important to you both as you got to know each other and fell in love without the world watching and breathing down your necks.

You figured your mom would be quite surprised to see that you're dating Gracie but, as she said, you were smitten from the moment your eyes met hers, and hiding that you're falling for Gracie was very hard to hide, even though you try sometimes.

"This is an amazing dinner. You're a very good cook." Gracie told your mom.

"Oh, thank you! Just another reason for me to adore you."

You and Gracie laughed before you put your head on her shoulder.

"I don't have to give you the same speech I've given Y/N's other partners in the past because I know you'll love her wholeheartedly and you'll take good care of her but-" Your mom spoke, only for Gracie to interrupt.

"Don't worry." She smiled as she turned her head, giving you a loving kiss on your forehead. "I promise, no matter what, she'll always be my priority. I'll cherish her, always."

"Good. She deserves to be loved."

"And she will always be loved by me, no matter what," Gracie assured, making your mom grin.

After finishing dinner and talking to your mom about your relationship with Gracie over the last couple of months, all three of you were full and decided to watch a movie.

You took Gracie's hand and got up from the table before going to the sofa with her.

You sat down before pulling her down with you as she laughed and laid her head on your shoulder.

"Do you need some help with the dishes?" Gracie asked.

"Nope. I'm just going to put them in the sink for now. I'll load the dishwasher later." Your mom said before putting the dirty dishes in the sink. "Get a movie ready."

"Okay." You said before grabbing the remote.

But you dropped it beside you as Gracie kissed the corners of your lips, making you laugh happily.

"Come here, pretty girl," She whispered before hooking her fingers under your chin to pull you in for a kiss.

You kissed her and, as always, you got lost in her lips quickly.

It was only when your mom entered the room that you pulled away.

"Oh, right, a movie." You said, only for your mom to shake her head.

"You know what? I have a few songs I have to work on. Why don't you two watch a movie?"

"Are you sure? We don't mind watching one with you." You said.

"I'm sure. Another time."

"Okay." You said and she headed for the stairs, only to stop for a moment to lean over the railing with a smile so she could watch you and Gracie.

You were laughing and smiling as you shared kisses and conversation.

It was so clear to your mom that you were happier than you have ever been and so in love.

And she couldn't think of anyone better for you than Gracie.

--

Stretching her arms out over her head, she sighed before rubbing her temples.

Looking at the clock, she saw that it was almost midnight.

She wondered if you and Gracie were still watching movies or if she'd left and you'd gone to bed.

Deciding that she needed something to drink and to stretch her legs, she got up and headed down the stairs.

The TV was still on and a movie was still playing but it was quiet, which Taylor found odd.

"Y/N? Gracie? Everything okay?" She spoke as she started to walk to the sofa.

But she froze when she got closer and she smiled to herself upon seeing the two of you curled up together.

You were lying down with your head on Gracie's chest and her arm was wrapped around you while you got some sleep together.

You're both adults, so she wasn't about to wake either of you up and send Gracie home and you to bed.

Instead, she grabbed the blanket from the back of the sofa and placed it over you both, making sure you both stayed warm and cozy.

"Goodnight, angels." She whispered before tiptoeing into the kitchen for a drink and then tiptoeing back up the stairs with a smile on her face, finding it adorable how in love you two are.