Chapter 1

The club was lit up with a spectrum of lights and loud music. It was a VIP club, filled with celebrities and their lackeys. Jungkook sat on a sofa in the upper gallery area, looking down at the people dancing. His eyes caught a woman dancing in a senseless, sensual manner as if she were in a trance. She climbed the stage to pole dance. She removed whatever little clothing she had on her body except her undergarments. People hooted like there was no tomorrow. Jungkook sipped whiskey directly from the bottle.

" So what are you up to? " Jungkook heard Min Gyu's voice. He was surrounded by his friends, who were all either drinking or smoking.

" Nothing much. I am visiting Busan tomorrow. Mom wants me to spend the new year with family." Jungkook replied

" Oh bummer!" said Jackson, shaking his head." Come on, let me lighten your mood then."

Jackson took out a packet from his jeans and tried to hand it over to him.

" I don't do drugs." Jungkook said, still looking down at the dance stage.

" Anymore." added Min gyu and smirked.

"Come on, it's new year. We deserve some ecstasy." Jackson tried to pursuade him. " Is it because you're scared that Jimin is patrolling around somewhere looking for you? "

His friends laughed a bit.

Jungkook didn't bother to reply. He took a puff from his cigarette and then gulped down his whiskey.

" Let's dance." He said to his friends who were already snorting the drug.

They all followed him to the floor. Jungkook, who was totally drunk, approached the girl he had been watching from above. On seeing him, her eyes lit up like fireworks. She put her hands around his neck, and they danced for a while.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook woke up when his phone rang loudly. He held his head out of hangover and picked it up. It was his Mom. He told her he'd be there by evening. His eyes fell on the naked girl beside him, who was waking up too due to the noise. She looked at him and smiled.

" Last night was amazing." She said, removing the blanket off her body.

He had almost forgotten about her. He saw deep purple bite marks all over her body and bruises around her neck and wrists, left due to tying mercilessly. Everything came back to his memory like a flash.

She saw him looking and said, " Yes, you're an animal."

She put on her clothes and came near his ear and said," But I like it rough."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed.

" You can call me again anytime.  I would charge less. Special discount only for you." She winked at him and left.

A guilt like feeling shrouded his mind for a moment, which he shoved off in no time.

                                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annie!" She heard her mother's scream. She quickly got up to see the time.

"Nooo!" She cried.

"Ahana, come down !" Another scream

"Coming," she screamed back and quickly washed her face a bit and set her hair so her mom wouldn't know she had been sleeping so late.

She went down and sat in the prayer room with her parents and grandmother. Her father, Kim yon joon, looked around in the prayer room in a bored way. Her mother, Kim Maithilee, was an Indian by origin married in Korea. Maithilee's mother Reha also lived there. They ran a small restaurant in the countryside of Seoul. They were a lower middle class family.