Chapter - 23

Can you guys guess who the mafia brothers are 👀🙂..

I recommend to do that! It will be more fun!

"JUNGKOOK!! STOP IT!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Taehyung clinged onto Jungkook's arm and tried to stop the elder by any means feeling scared that this attacker will die by his hands. Jungkook still continued to punch on said person's face which is a pure mess with blood now. The person is barely keeping his consciousness by force. Face is also totally unrecognizable and Jungkook's fist still land with the same intensity. Seeing this Jungkook's crazy and angry side Taehyung can't help but screamed a lot. He is trembling heavily and actually wanted to punish this person but doesn't want to do something regrettable.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

"STAY AWAY!!!"

"STOP THIS!!"

"NOOOO!!" Jungkook yelled with veins popping out from his neck and moved his red blank eyes towards Tae's cut. It doesn't seem dangerous but still it's his baby's gentle skin. He gently careressed the area completely ignoring the person on the floor breathing heavily with broken nose and mumbled

"Noone can live in peace after hurting you!" Taehyung just stared at his lover with wide doe eyes not knowing what to do. Jungkook again turned towards the attacker and continued to punch as Taehyung decided to stay away. After Jungkook's anger faded with the time the attacker is totally passed out and Jungkook's fist is covered with blood of him.

Taehyung stayed at the same spot when Jungkook stood up and dragged the douche bag outside the cafe. The man literally rolled over the road and managed to get away from Jungkook's grip and ran away with the hope of saving his life which is at the brink now.

Jungkook slowly walked back inside and washed his hands taking his own time. The silence is too tensed which immediately broke by the sound emerged when the rod Taehyung held into fell down. He buckled on his steps but soon got the strength by Jungkook's hold. Taehyung hurriedly checked Jungkook's knuckles to make sure that the latter is okay with unfocused eyes.

Jungkook sighed and pulled Taehyung into a tight hug clearly being unable to see his fluffy ball like this. Taehyung took a heavy breathe in and grabbed Jungkook's t shirt not wanting to feel loneliness. Without even giving him any signal unshed tears began to fall down on his cheeks and soon they turned into a loud wail. He was damn scared few minutes back.

For the first time in his life he feared to die. He has so many valuable things here now. He is so greedy now to let them go. He scared that he was going to die without seeing this pair of eyes and feeling this warmth. He hates loneliness now.

With trembling hands he grabbed Jungkook's hand and placed it on his ear as the other ear is on Jungkook's chest. After closing his ear he closed his eyes only focusing on Jungkook's heartbeat,,,,his favourite sound in the whole damn world.

"Tae!" Jungkook whispered not wanting to tense the younger. Taehyung hummed and Jungkook again said

"Let's go now! Your wound also need treatments!". Taehyung again hummed as a response not getting away from Jungkook.

"Is the bag in upstairs?"

"Hmm..." This time Taehyung detached himself but followed his lover behind to upstairs. Jungkook grabbed the bag and hurriedly went out with Taehyung after closing the door not wanting to stay here anymore. Both of them are tired and the last thing they want to face now is another attack.