Chapter - 32

"Are those bikers following us?"

Namjoon who is driving the mini van looked at the bike crew through side mirror and mumbled

"Maybe!" not taking his eyes off.

"Drive through a not crowded road!" Yoongi said and took his gun out which was well hidden behind his t shirt.

"But we can't put everyone in danger. Taehyung and Jin hyung are also here!" Jimin uttered after taking a brief look from doe eyed younger and nervous elder. They are not so used to be in these kind of situations. Jungkook protectively wrapped his arm around Tae's shoulder and pulled him more closer to his body while slowly taking the gun hidden under the seat.

"Noone can hurt you! I'm here!" Jungkook whispered near Tae's ear who noded so confidently. Jungkook can't help but slightly smiled seeing the trust in Tae's eyes for him.

"We have no choice Jimin! We can't---" Before Hoseok can complete his words a loud thud sound is heard from the behind. Namjoon and Yoongi who are sitting on the driver's and passenger's seat and Jin , Hoseok and Jimin in the front row seat looked at the back seat only to see Taehyung who is making himself little under Jungkook's embrace while breathing heavily.

All of their breathes hitched at the point until Jungkook mumbled

"Nothing happened to us but glass cracked!" pointing at the shattered glass behind them.

"Tae! Stay like this!" Jungkook again mumbled and darted his hardened facial expression to the bikers through shattered glass. This is not how they supposed to go to fulfil Tae's wish. Meanwhile Taehyung noded hastily and covered his ears more tightly. He is damn scared in this point even to make a sane sentence. What the hell going on?

"Only one bullet! That glass will break!" Yoongi said and loaded his gun.

"So we should take the first step!" With that Yoongi lowered the shutter from his side and tried to aim at the tyres of bikes.

"Hyung is right! They are asking for it!" Jimin said and took the gun which was well hidden under the seat freaking Jin to the core.

"Jimin! Be careful!"Namjoon said while eyeing everything through front mirror.

"Don't open other glasses!" Jungkook said while hardly trying to control Taehyung who is always flinching with the shooting sound from Yoongi's gun.  Despite of other's usual cold lazy self he is a great shooter.

"Three bikes out!" Jimin screamed.

"WHY ARE THEY KEEP INCREASING?" Hoseok yelled at the unbelievable sight.

"Seems like they came with a plan!" Jungkook muttered with a sour face.

"I'm gonna drive through that narrow road!" Namjoon stated and swiftly entered the van into the road which was covered with trees by side.

Yoongi and Jimin continued to shoot at the tyres of bikes and sometimes to the bikers for the protection and they also managed to shoot at the van time to time. No matter how much they shoot bikes keep increasing pissing off the mafia crew inside the van. Apart from the ones who are shooting others kept their head low and well covered by the seat because of the shattered glass at the back.

Jungkook too participated in shooting every now and then through that back glass not taking his hands away from Taehyung. Suddenely Taehyung looked up only to see others busy with shooting including Jungkook. While panting heavily because of his unsure situation Taehyung looked at the shutter beside him only to scream on top of his lungs which followed by a loud thud sound again.

Jungkook swiftly pulled Taehyung towards him and directly shooted that fvcker for messing up with his boyfriend but the problem is bikes are coming through the jungle too. "Hyung!" Jimin muttered unsurely.

"I think we got into their trap!" Hoseok stated the words which Jimin didn't say.

"Shit!! How the fvck did this happen?" Yoongi tsked and mumbled while keep aiming.

"What's going to happen now?" Jin mumbled with horror filled eyes but noone has any answer. As long as the van is driving they can keep themselves away.

"Jungkook!!! Come to front seat now!" Namjoon yelled seeing the way how youngers are uncovered. Soon Jungkook managed to sit Taehyung in between Jin and Jimin and wiped his tears away.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked after seeing Jungkook who is crawling again to back side.

"Not far baby!" Jungkook said confidently and made himself safe behind the seat and began to shoot at the bikes coming from the side.

"Shit!! My bullets are over!" Jimin muttered with gritted teeth and slammed the gun on the floor scaring Taehyung who is sitting by the side. He is not so used to these weapons in real life.

"Oh! Hold on! I think there are two teams of bikers behind us!" Jungkook mumbled only to observe again.

"What do you mean? What the hell are you talking about Jungkook?" Namjoon muttered feeling uneasy after seeing the way their diesel count decreasing. Actually these types of attacks are normal in their lives. But this is totally unexpected and they were not ready at all.

"Are we in the middle of a war between two teams?" Jin blurted out while securely hiding Taehyung in his embrace. Poor boy is flinching and crying with every loud sound.

"Oh!! That's Eunwoo!" Jungkook suddenely said bringing the whole team into a brief silence.

✒️JoWoo

Sorry for that short chap ❤️😭

Stay tuned for next.....