Chapter - 17

I'm so sorry for delaying the updates this much...I was busy actually 🙂❤️

Taehyung again folded another page in slow motion with tear striked face and trembling fingers. He maybe acting too weird to this but he cares less. Jin is next to him while patting his leg on the floor impatiently. He wants to see the whole book soon but Taehyung is savouring everything too much. On the other side Jimin is sitting with a proud smirk because of revealing Jungkook's well hidden art book. He can't help but felt like he is doing a huge service due to Tae's reaction.

In the admist of everything Taehyung is in a whole different world with pictures Jungkook drew. The last thing he expected to see when Jimin mentioned about sketchbook is him. He never knew that Jungkook looked at him like this for a long time and never knew that he has an artistic side too. To see how Jungkook sees him feels so different. The way he cherished every little thing Taehyung did overwhelmed the latter to the core.

As soon as a picture of himself when he is like 15 met with his eyes he gasped cutely. Taehyung covered his mouth with surprise and looked at Jimin.

"That's why I wanted to see you together soon!" Jimin mumbled these words with glistening eyes. Why is this making him sensitive? From the moment he got to know Jungkook he is head over heels for Taehyung. At first he thought that it maybe a little crush but Jungkook had his eyes only on Taehyung for years. He never get bored. He never gave up. Those feeings only seems to rise up with time. So Jimin wanted to see Jungkook with his Taehyung so badly.

Taehyung softly careressed the drawing and smiled a little. Only if he knew about Jungkook they may have been spent time together so much. It's such a bummer!

"Jungkookie is so cute!" Jin muttered not taking his eyes off from the book.

"Don't joke! He is a monster!" Jimin deadpanned. Jin looked at Jimin curiously while Taehyung didn't give a damn about it. He is so lost in Jungkook's adoration towards him.

"He is sane only with us!" Jimin said as an answer to the question Jin asked by his eyes. Jin  noded while suddenely Taehyung stood up with the book which held by his hands tightly.

"Will come in a bit!" Taehyung mumbled shyly and ran towards Jungkook's room ignoring all playful teasings of Jimin and Jin.

Taehyung peeked into the room and mumbled

"Jungkookie~~" only to see the sleeping figure on the bed.

"Oh! He fell asleep!" Taehyung said to himself and walked closer to the bed. The flower bouquet he threw on Jungkook's face is already by the side bringing a smile to Tae's face. He kept the book on the table beside and moved his hand infront of Jungkook's eyes to be sure before anything. As the latter remained still as before Taehyung laid beside Jungkook and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist. His eyes again became teary and mumbled

"Only if I was not so blind to see you before..Sorry for making you wait!" and sniffled a bit. He thought that he is having a dull and boring life but getting to know that someone actually appreciated the natural him made his heart flutter a lot.

"I love to wait if it is for you!" Out of nowhere Jungkook replied making Taehyung to loose consciousness out of surprise. He flinched and gasped making Jungkook chuckle. He stared at Jungkook with wide doe eyes not being able to process what to do next. So Jungkook took the lead and hid him in his arms completely spooning the latter. He placed a kiss on his head and closed his eyes with a contented smile. He is having Taehyung in his arms now!

It's already evening and Taehyung is getting ready to go to the cafe again. Everybody in this household talked with him except Yoongi. He can't pinpoint what's the exact reason but he thought to let time to solve this. He can't force Yoongi to talk with him just because he is dating Jungkook. He arranged the bags despite of Jungkook's whinnings until the door barged open with Eunwoo's entry.

"I also went to same battle! What you're---" He froze at the door entry seeing Jungkook and an stranger.

"Oh! Eun! Meet Taehyung...My boyfriend!" Jungkook introduced not being able to take his eyes off from Taehyung even in this moment. Eunwoo coughed and noded not saying anything.

"You're Eunwoo right!? Nice to meet you!" Taehyung bowed with a huge smile again making Eunwoo nod.

"You guys talk! I'll go now!" He excused himself and ran out feeling so shy to give a kiss to Jungkook infront of Eunwoo. Seems like kiss is taking so much time!

"Are you crazy Jungkook?" As soon as Taehyung went out Eunwoo yelled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked carelessly.

"He is that cafe boy right!!? Why him?" Eunwoo asked hurriedly. He is so confused and stressed.

"I love him. That's why!" Jungkook answered directly. He doesn't like these talks about Taehyung and him.

"Why you drag him to this?"

" Can't I love someone?"

"You can! But he is a normal boy!"

"I can protect him. I wanna love him! I don't want to give up on everything just because of this job!"

"But relationships aren't our thing Jungkook!"

"What are you saying? Everyone I know is dating..including you!!" Jungkook muttered furiously. Why is it always him?

"Jimin and Yoongi are still on the way! Me and Hobi...It's different! Namjoon and---"

"Just don't talk nonsense Eun! I never gonna give up!" Jungkook said in his deep intimidating voice and stood up to leave the scene.

Everyone gather around in the dining table for the dinner after such a long time but the mood of some are not so good. Jimin and Jin are in joy while Jungkook is a little pissed off with Eun's talking. Hoseok also seems sad and Namjoon and Yoongi is in deep thoughts as always.

"Today is a special day!" Jimin opened his mouth with a playful grin.

"Finally Jungkook has a boyfriend!" Jimin continued making Jungkook smile shyly. He can't stay normal when it comes to Taehyung.

"Taehyung was so cute when his nose is red!" Jin cooed reminding the scene.

"Why? Did he cry?" Jungkook asked in panick remembering the red eyes of Taehyung when he came to the room.

"Yeah! When looking at your sketchbook!"

"YAHHHHHH!!" Jungkook screamed and tried to hit Jimin's face on table but suddenely Yoongi stood up.

"Hyung!" Hobi called Yoongi and tried to stop him from leaving but Yoongi is strict.

"I don't like him!" He said as an excuse and went towards him room letting silence to engulf the dining area.

✒️JoWoo

Ignore my mistakes and enjoyy..

I'll bring a better update soon 🙂❤️