FLASHBACK 1

Jisung POV:
________________________________

It was late evening and I was still practicing dance in the training room.

"How hard can it be? It's just a simple dance move!!"

I struggled with some dance moves for our first own song 'Hellevator', that we needed to perform in front of our boss JYP.

I got up again and tried everything from the beginning again. This can't be that hard. I just need to concentrate more on the moves—

"Hey Jisung! You need help with dancing?"

A voice appeared behind me from the door. I looked back to find one of my band members 'Lee Minho'. He's super talented in dancing. But not only that, he's also super good looking! His face shape, his perfect nose, and those deep brown eyes. If you don't be careful you'll get lost in them beautiful brown eyes - just like in did, twice!

"Oh, hey, Minho. What are you doing here? I thought you were going out with your friends?" I asked him, confused why he got back here. He usually doesn't talk to me or the others. But the past few days he's been more social.

"Oh, yeah I changed my mind. I saw you entering and guessed that you would be practicing.... I can help you with the dancing if you want?" He requested help and I kinda got surprised. - Ugh Jisung, stop acting surprised! This is the perfect time to bond a little with this handsome trainee!

"Sure, thank you Minho. I'm really struggling with this part the most. If you could help me with it?" I looked him smiling with my swollen cheeks. I didn't realize how much I've been in the practice room for.
"Sure just look closely." He showed me every dance move closely. He even made humming sounds to help me with the rhythm. At the end he even used the music for better help.

After some hard practice, we both were laying on the floor, showered with sweat. I took a small peek at the boy next to me. He was really sweaty and gasped for air. He looked really exhausted but still seemed to have fun, guessing from his smile on his face. I caught myself staring for too long and avoided my eyes in a different direction.

"Hey, Jisung..." he suddenly spoke up next to me, but this time his voice sounded different. More serious with a small nervousness in his voice. "Hm?" I answered curious. Minho sat up straight and turned his body in my direction. "I don't know if I'll make it through the next mission...-" he suddenly spoke and I got surprised by the first sentence.
"What do you mean? Of course you'll make it! Your dance is amazing and your singing gotten way better!..." I tried lifting his spirit, but noticed that he wasn't finished talking yet so I got quiet again. "I know... but you all been practicing so hard! Way harder than I did these past few weeks.... I won't make it tomorrow.." he looked pretty defeated. I felt bad but didn't know what to say to lift his spirit.

"Jisung!—" Minho tried to start another sentence but got interrupted by another voice from the entrance. "Jisung!~ I have a question!- oh... sorry.." Hyunjin took back his sentence when he saw us both sitting on the floor together. "Sorry did I interrupt something?" He looked a little guilty at us both and stopped in his tracks. "No it's fine. Hey Jisung, let's meet later near the restaurant next to the Cemetery, okay?" He answered Hyunjin before whispering to me. I nodded and watched him leave without another word.

"What happened? Did I interrupt something, Jisung?" He asked me again and I shook my head. "No don't worry. We were only practicing the choreography..." I answered while still looking at the practice room entrance.

"What is it, Hyunjin? You need help with something?" I asked him, trying to change the subject. "Yeah, I wanted to ask for advice for rapping." I nodded and helped him, and before helping him I took another glance to the door.

___________________________end_______________________________