Reunite

Jisungs POV;

______________________

"You'll see."

I tried to comprehend what was happening right now, in my head. I didn't get what was suddenly happening here. Well yeah we got really close the last time, but this? I never thought he would do this all of a sudden.

"Jisungie, you remember our last encounter, do you?"

I heard Minho almost deep and crispy voice and I now realized how close he gotten to my face. I was so fixated on comprehending what was happening right now, that I didn't realize it at all. I snapped back to this weird reality and was met with his brown creamy eyes.

"W-What? Or last encounter?... yeah I remember... why tho?"

"Do you also remember that you didn't give me an answer last time?"

I looked at him with confusion for a moment, but then remembered that I couldn't cause Chan interrupted me with a stupid call. After that I came back to find Minho gone, just his stuff laying on the ground.

"Oh, yeah... I remember. Chans phone call interrupted me when I was about to answer you. But when I came back you were already gone..."

I saw his expression change a little for a second, but then I saw the warmth in his eyes again which confused me for a second, but didn't think much of it for now and caught myself taking a glimpse at the lips of the other boy in front of me. I had to admit that his lips do kinda fit perfectly on mine. My lower lip was plump and big with a tint of red on them. My upper lip was a little thinner and with a tint of red on them as well. His on the other hand are somewhat the opposite. His lower lip was the thinner one. He also had some red on his lips, just that his red looks almost like dark blood, just like the red roses in front of the castle. His upper lip was plump and with the same tint of red on them. They also looked slightly dry, but still soft. I wonder how it would feel, if they were on mine...

"You think you can answer this time, Jisungie?"

That nickname always gives me butterflies in my stomach... I wonder what I would answer him now. Back then it was obvious what I would have had answered. A simple yes with hugs and kisses. But now... I have waited for him for ages and now that he is in front of me, like nothing ever happened... I don't know what to think right now. I just want to rest and get back home with Minho as fast as possible. Although Minho said he didn't know a way out, I don't quite believe him. There must be some way. This could not be it. I want to get back home. If I stay here any longer I will go crazy for real.

"I don't know... I'm so confused with all of this... and even if, would your feelings be still the same? After such a long time... and you had, probably, enough on your mind, on how to get out of this tripping hell."

I saw him nod, with his eyes still fixated on mine.

"I understand. You get your rest, Jisungie. We can talk later, and... don't worry my feelings don't run from you so easily... their to strong for that..."

I looked at him with big doe eyes and felt a little bad for letting him wait for so long. Hw waited the whole trainee days for the perfect moment, and had to wait even longer in the end, when he got kidnapped and couldn't see me for a whole year.

"Minho... I'm sorry. I've kept you waiting for so long and you had to wait even longer for me because of that kidnapping. How can I let you wait even longer after all this..."

"Don't worry. I'll always wait for you, cause I know it will be worth it. And even if not, I would still wait for you, Jisungie. Cause you're worth it. I've managed so much, I can handle some few days more. Weeks are also fine by me."