FLASHBACK 2

Trigger warnings: Slightly Panik attack, kidnapping.
Jisung's POV:
_____________________

After practicing another round I went back to the dorms and went straight to my room to drop off bag and other things to shower next. After I showered I looked around to find everyone already asleep except Chan.

Chan is the oldest member of our group called 'Stray Kids' . He picked us all on his own, not done by JYP. He's always up late working on stuff and more, but these past days he's been especially busy with our song, that we needed to perform in front of JYP.

"Won't you go to sleep soon?" I asked Chan. He looked up from his laptop for a second, but then straight back and gave me a quick answer. "Yeah, yeah. After I finished this last track.." I rolled my eyes and went back to my room to change to clean stuff and slowly I got busy in my mind.

What could he possibly want to tell me? And at such late hour too?.... What if it's something special about tomorrow or something more personal, like about his troubles...

I stopped in my tracks and blushed a little.

Or maybe... he wants to confess something?.... Does he have... feelings for me? Has he been social with me because he started liking me?

I gave myself a slap in the face. No! Don't you think like that Jisung! How embarrassing of you! Let's just go and get this over with.

After I passed the corner of the restaurant I saw Minho standing near a bench. He looked pretty fancy dressed.... NO! STOP IT!
I went to him calling him and waving to him, trying to get his attention. "Hey, Minho! I'm here just like you requested! What's the matter?.... Is it cause of tomorrow?" I asked him stopping next to him and noticed a rose in his hand. "No, I didn't want to talk about tomorrow... it's something different, that I want to mention if I really get kicked out.." He looked down trying to hide the rose that I already saw in his hands.

He bought a rose... is the rose for me? No, no, no! It's probably for someone else! He probably needs help and advice! Or... does he really want to confess to me..?

I snapped back to reality with Minhos voice appearing. "I wanted to tell you something very important... I... I..... I don't quite know how to tell you this, cause we haven't done much together... but my time is running low and I really can't leave without telling you this!" My heart started raising like crazy. My cheeks started to heat up.

What is this feeling? Why am I suddenly feeling like my inside was burning.. and these butterflies in my stomach... I never felt like this before.. please... please be what I've been delusioning about!

He took a breath in and then looked deeply into my eyes. I mirrored his action and stared into his deep brown eyes. They were so pretty. I saw sparkles in his eyes from the moon light, making my heart beat faster again, but then it almost stopped for a second. I realized how close he has gotten to my face. "Jisung... I think I like you... no... I really love you." He said that last sentence with confidence in his voice and placed his hand on my cheeks. I looked at him with big eyes in disbelief.

Why aren't you saying anything, Jisung? Tell him you like him too! This is the perfect moment!

I tried to answer him, but a ringing from my poked stopped me and I got quiet again. Awkwardly I looked away.  "I'm so sorry. I'll be right back." But before I left I gave him a smile and patted him gently on the head. He smiled back at me and shyly looked down, playing with the rose in his hand. I also smiled again and turned around, to a corner to pick up the call.

"Yes, Han Jisung here." I answered the phone and a familiar voice appeared at the other side of the phone. "Yes, hey Jisung. It's Chan. Where are you? And could you come back if it's possible? I want to show you some ideas for our song." He asked, seeming to be still be busy on his laptop cause he was half way mumbling that sentence. I sighed and answered him back. "Kinda bad right now. I'll come as soon as I can, but it might be late." I looked around trying to make it faster. "You know I'll be awake the whole night, so take your time. Haha." We both laughed and he hung up.

Finally! My heart is beating again. I can't ruin it! Don't jinx it Jisung!

I told myself while turning around and going back to Minho. But when I opened my eyes.. there was no one there... "H..Huh? Minho? Minho were—" I stopped seeing his stuff on the ground, plus the rose he was holding. "M..Minho?.." I suddenly felt panic rising up and looked around to find any suspicious cars or other hints but nothing...

Kidnapped? But there is no sol around... not even a car! How could this be possible?

I started panicking more and took Minhos stuff and ran back to the dorms. I dashed through the door, looking into his room where another member was sleeping. I went to the bathroom to search there. I was in panic and my hope slowly fading.... Was he really kidnapped? No, no, no! I kept searching, going to the living room next, but he wasn't there either... than reality hit me like thunder.

"He's gone..."

I said quietly and a let myself fall to the ground. My legs no longer being able to hold my body any more. My shock was written on my face. My eyes got blurry, tears building up in my eyes... I couldn't focus on my surrounding anymore. I completely blacked out, only my mind raising like crazy.

Was it my fault? Why did I walk away.. why did I take my eyes off of him.. if only I stayed with him and ignored Chans call.. it's all my fault.... And now...

"It's all over..."

A small voice came from my mouth.

"It's my fault..."

I spoke again and repeated it four or five times over again. I didn't notice Chan next to me, nor did I notice that the other members came as well, woken by the sudden lights on and door dashing open.

"Minho...."