Maze of feelings

Jisungs POV:

"Where am I...?"

I looked down to the mechanic objects and looked where they were leading. Strange, why was mechanical stuff lying on the ground? And why were the trees purple colored? Where the fuck did I land? I looked around again, there wasn't much else, so I decided to just head out. Before tho I looked again, up to where I fell from.

"This shit is crazy..." I said before heading in direction where the 'trace' was leading me to. Maybe it will lead me to some house were I could sleep or rest and get a straight mind, something I really needed before continuing walking around this weird daze dream ass fairy tale forest.

__________________________

I kept following the objects on the ground, which didn't seem to stop. I was probably already walking for like an hour now or more. This is truly making me go crazy, if it continues. I looked in every direction if I really didn't miss anything... but there is freaking nothing!!!! How long is this shit going to go for??? Everything seemed to be relapsing, on and on again..

Was I going crazy? Was this thing with Minho growing onto my head... was I going crazy?! Was I imagining, talking to a child who magically teleported me to a fairy tale corrupted place, to find a missing person??!... am I truly going crazy now?... Chan was right... I should have just forget it for now and concentrated on my job and other things than Minho...

But before I could continue my self doubt I suddenly saw a light at the end of the forest. The trace was actually leading me out of this forest, or at least some where else, to a house or such! I was not going insane?

I ran in direction light and right before exiting the forest I stumbled onto the floor rolling down a small hill. Again hurting on my back, duo hitting something hard while rolling, stopping me in my rolling tracks. When I slowly looked up at what stopped me I saw more mechanic stuff...

"AAHHH—"

I backed off when I saw some sort of face on it. Looking completely beaten up. What the heck is that? Was that a robot? Why was it lying out here? I took a look around seeing thorns all around the place with roses on them. It looked like a garden of sort and a way leading way inner, and I saw a big building ahead, hidden in the Fogg. Was this some sort of palace?... eh whatever, it's a place where I could rest and gather my thoughts...

I headed out into the garden, following the path. The whole garden seemed depressing, except these blood red roses, covering the thorns that looked pale brown with some fated golden lines in them, making it look fairy tale. Am I nearing some sort of Villen castle or what? Why was this place so strange? I thought to myself, continuing on my way to the big castle.

_________________________

I walked and walked again for over an hour now. "If this creepy kid is playing with me again I swear!—" I snapped at the realization that I was in a on going maze again, but I stopped my sentence, going all quiet again. I was not alone... I heard someone coming to my direction, no. The person was hurriedly running to me, almost running. "Shit..." I whispered to myself and looked around to hide. This stupid garden doesn't even have bushes or anything– wait there! There was a small entrance into the thorn bushes, where I could perfectly fit in with my small body. So I ran there as fast as I could. I pushed myself inside, sitting behind the thorns and looked outside.

"Who was there!? Show yourself!!" A almost short guy yelled and looked around the place. He was definitely shorter than me and his body looked buff and trained. He had some weird cloths on. He also seemed... half human... half candle??? He had mechanical features on his cloths and his skin looked so smooth and pale like wax. His hair was ginger with a little brown and a slightly red touch at the end of the hair.