Chapter 1 One Night stand

In a foreign Hotel,hmm....Lil beauty your so hot,Martin take off all her clothes while the woman in his arms is so drunk.

Really.. wait... What are you doing?

She covered her body with her hands she got too shy when she notice she's staring at her body.

Got.. shy, Martin take off her hands that covers her body. He started to kiss her whole body showering her with kisses. Michelle got tears when she found out she was already taken by him. After that incident she look at the man in the bed he was fallen asleep. His handsome and cute with those mole on the tip  his nose. She was sure she like him.  She got up from the bed and took her dress and wore it again she took the pendant and put it inside her bag and left the Hotel.

Inside his condominium a woman and man both busy theirselves.

I miss you baby.. Avianna Perez encircled both her arms around his neck and started kissing and feeling  him he also started undressing her clothes one by one and thrown it away down the bed .They both busy cherishing each other.When both their feelings subside down he held her in his arms and lifted her a kiss on her forehead. Avianna smiled and lean on his chest and touch his adams apple. Can I stay here for tonight I've miss you a lot.

Martin kiss her again and fix her hair behind her ears. I told you,you can stay here anytime you want. He took out the ring and slip it on her ring finger.

Are you sure about this! She stared at her ring finger and him.

Haha why? Of course I'm sure I won't proposing to you if I'm not.

But, Mart she look at him with misty eye.

He pinched her face lovingly. Why don't you move with me?

You know I can't do that Aunt is still needs me.

I understand. Do you need money for her treatment? He kiss her hand.
I can still afford to support her. You don't have to worry. You're not alone now your family is my family too.

I know. But, thank you, wag kang mag alala may saving pa akong nilaan para sa kanya wag kang dapat alalahanin.

Sure Mrs. Moretz he smiled and kiss her that she responded with equal passion and heat to. They started to satisfied their needs until they both fall asleep in each embrace.

When Mart  woke up he found out that Avianna is already gone he got up and look around he found her at the kitchen busy making food she is was so sexy with her clothes on and her ponytail hair.

He walked to her and hug her behind. I thought you already leave he put his chin on her head while smelling her shampoo that she used for bath.

You're awake I made dinner for us she turn around to face him and encircle her arms on his neck and rub her nose with his. Let's have dinner I'm hungry she said.

He smiled and kiss her me too, he answered and broke their hug. He help her settled the table and they started having dinner together.

They been watching movie together on his sofa when his phone rang.

Hello.. he answered.

Where the hell are you?! Martin Mortez!" His grandpa is screaming over the phone he distance his ears on his phone.

I'm telling you to come home ? Michelle is coming to LAS ESPADAS. He said in anger.

Grandpa.. Avianna and I already engaged he  replied.

Martin Moertez don't to make me mad. You won't like what I'm capable to do with that bitch woman. Don't ever think of bringing her I won't let her be part of this family.You can only Marry Michelle and she's the only daughter in law I'm approved for you to marry. He snort over the phone I know she was there. It was your choice to choose what is right for you, as long as I'm alive and still the patriarch of this family you can't enter in front of my door mark my words.