Chapter 5 Gave it back to her

The sun is rising when Martin  opened his  eyes. He tap the side of his bed he remember  what happened last night and he feel guilty. But, it was empty.The window of the room still open and the curtain is dancing because of fresh morning air. He got up in panic .
Mabilis siyang nagbihis at lumabas ng kwarto para hanapin siya binuksan niya ang kwartong gamit nito at nakita niyang tahimik ito at malinis napakunot noo siya nang makita ang importanteng gamit na inaalagaan niya sa kwarto nito nasa loob ito isang ring box. And he remember he lost it noong gabing nasa hotel siya at lasing.
Lil beauty your so hot and sexy..
C..can you be gentle I'm scared the woman who's wearing a mask asked him. It was her and it was happend three years ago.
No.. he needs to find her he walked out the room and look for her.
Mich.. Mich where are you! Michelle.. he found his grandpa and the other member of the house seating at the couch.  He frown where's Michelle grandpa he look her around.
Albert gave him the Note she left.
Dearest grandpa,
I'm sorry if I can't tell you personally but I need to left and go back.It pain me leaving without knowing when I can see you again. Thank you for loving and taking care of me all these years. For helping me through my financial needs and Amber's needs. I've been depending you for too long no matter what I do I'm still the charity case you always fund and raise. I'm sorry for letting you down. When you asked me to marry your eldest grandson I hesitate first because I know my status. Grandpa can I have another wish.. can you let Martin marry the woman he loves in this life I realize that we can't force the feelings of someone. I can 't see my future being with him if we insist that I gonna marry him. I don't want to leave a future that there's no love.  I wanted a future that I can hold forever. And I want that man I wanna marry is full of love. I'm sorry grandpa, if I will broke my promise this time because that's the only things my family teaching left on me. Please take care of your health and say sorry for Dwayne  I can't fulfill my promise to him. But in my heart I will always take care of his wishes.
Love Michelle.
Martin got silent and he crumble the note and went back to his room he took his phone and dialed her number the number you have dialed been blocked please try again later.
Damn!
He dialed a number and instruct someone over the phone look this woman for me I wanted an immediate result.
Yes, Sir.
He stayed on his room for the whole day he never come down to eat.
Mich you need to rest you've been staying here for five days. I'm worried you will get sick too.
Hanna... I know you take care of yourself if Ambers would find out that you're not taking care of yourself she will feel sad.
Go home and take a rest doctor says we don't have to worry they will monitor her dinner and left some for you, go and take shower I will look after her.
Okay, salamat.
Walang ibang magtutulungan na ngako ako sa mom and dad mong aalagaan ko kayo di kita iiwan.
Mabilis siyang yumakap dito.  Diko alam kung anong gagawin ko Kung wala ka.
Wag kanang umiyak inalis niya ang butil nang luha na nalaglag sa kanyang pisngi mag pahinga ka at matulog.
Pagkapasok niya nang bahay na nererentahan nila dumeretso siya sa paliguan para maligo dalawang araw na siyang di nakakaligo sobrang sarap at nanunuot ang tubig sa katawan niya at bigla siyang inantok at nakatulog siya.
Bigla siyang na alimpungatan nang marinig niya ang doorbell nila.
Bat umuwi si Hanna may dala naman siyang susi.
Sandali lang isinuot niya ang kanyang rob saka siya lumabas para pag buksan ito.
Bigla siyang natakot nang makita kong sino ito. Mabilis niyang sinarado ang pinto pero mabilis ito.
Ouch.. Mich.. my hand it's pinned.
Huh, Mabilis niyang binuksan nang makita niyang naligpit ang kamay nito.
Ngunit mas mabilis ito niyakap siya kaagad nito.
Martin.. you tricked me!
He poke her forehead and then flick her nose sinong may  sabi sayong umalis nang bahay at di magpaalam.
I... Hinimas niya ang noo niya. Saka niya mabilis na itinulak ito . Anong ginagawa mo dito?
Umupo siya sa sofa at saka tumitig sa palibot nang bahay na tinitirahan nito simple lang ito kumpara sa Villa cr niya lang ang bahay nito.
Umalis kana tumalikod siya para iwan ito pero bigla siyang hinila nito sa kamay at lumanding siya sa mga bisig nito.
Martin! What are you doing? She tried to break free from those hugs.
Di ako uuwi gat di kita kasama pabalik. I'm staying here nahiga siya sa arm rest ng sofa kasama siya. She realize that something poking on her and she still undress underneath.
Let me go.. I need to change she got up to leave but he still hugged her. No, until you let me stay here with you.
Tingin mo kaya mong tumira sa ganitong bahay wala ito kumpara sa bahay mo sa kwarto mo sa villa. Bat ka ba nandito? Di ba sabi ko sayo ayuko nang magpakasal.
Here.. itinaas niya ang kwentas bat nasa sayo yan?"
Because this mine and I am the rightful owner of this.
Eh, di sayo na yan,Di ko naman inaangkin yan.
He bite her on her shoulder.
Ouch.. Martin are you a dog?
He smiled if I were a dog I would only bite you. Then he kiss her tip of her nose. I'm hungry and also I don't have any sleep for days just to find you. Sorry for what I said that night I just got mad I thought you only want to marry me because you only want my money and inheretance.
Sinong may gusto sa yaman mo. Diko naman pinangarap maging mayaman simpleng buhay okay na ako.
I understand then he put back his necklace on her neck. It's for you, I made that when I was still a young maybe fifteen years ago I promise to gave this to someone I will marry in the future but it got lost.
Martin...
What? He smiled at her teasingly you damn rascal.. let me go your fire arms poke me.
Hmm. He got up and let her go. He took his luggage inside the house. And she got shocked because it was four luggages.
I'm staying here for good.
She change into t shirt and shorts then prepare dinner for both of them. He also help her washing the plate.
They were done cleaning when her phone rang.
Grandpa good evening you call..
Martin look at her in frown.
How are you? Did you eat your dinner I called Hanna she told me you went home .
Yes, grandpa I'm home now.
Okay, if you need anything just tell grandpa I'm willing to help.
Martin got silent he was asking his grandfather her home address but he never give it to her he don't know her recent address and now his calling her.
He bit her on the arms.
Ouch...
What is it? Mich ah, it's nothing grandpa an ants bite me.
Do you want me to send you an ant's spray.
No need grandpa I will clean up tomorrow it's getting late you need to rest.
Okay, bye. I just check up on you.
Martin you bit me again!" She glare at him.
Grandpa says he doesn't know where are you and now his calling you.
She laughed then got serious but her eyes still in amused.
Martin pushed her on the bed and kiss her.He also switch off the lights.