Chapter 7 Love in broad daylight

Honey.. I miss you she kiss him on the lips Martin couldn't react. He felt like dirty and he remember those cherry and like cotton candy lips.
Why did you call me to meet you is there a problem?
Why don't we eat first we haven't seen for a month I'm hungry she smiled when she heard it.
Okay, I want to eat forkstick and Chococheese cake.
He ordered the food. How's your Aunt ?
Aunt is fine the operation is done and I'm glad she's recuperating now she's asking about you when we will set the marriage date.
He drunk his water and wipe off his mouth. Avi, I have something to tell you, do you remember the woman grandpa's want me to marry?
Hmm, what's about her?
She's here now and I'm planning to marry her.
What?! You're joking Mart, right?
No. I'm serious.
H..How about us, about me didn't you propose to me already Martin!"
I'm sorry I didn't realize I will fall for her when the time we spent together she's  a nice person if you'll meet her.
Avianna keep in silent while she's trying to control her anger. She smiled don't worry I understand you didn't we talked about it if you will find the woman you love I will let you go.
Thank you for understanding me I will still support you and your Aunt. It just can't I marry you anymore. Here's the card I prepared for you it will help you.
By the way what's your going to tell me when I'm coming.
I think it doesn't need to tell you now that your getting married I don't want to be burden and you feel guilty about it.
Just tell me, I need to know he cares for her a lot that he wants to know the reason.
I'm  pregnant found out last week it's been two months.
He got silent.
She can see that it  doesnt effective you don't have to worry she gritted her teeth then clinch her fist.
I will support you and the baby he decided if you need anything just tell me I will arrange everything for you and the baby. Martin your the one I need but she tried to control her anger you will regret on abandoning me Martin swear!
After seeing her he directly went back to the villa and look for Mich she couldn't find her around. He was back when she saw her coming out one her grandma's room with his grandfather. When she notice him she walked to him and hug him you're back didn't you said you will back at night.
I just miss you, I can't stop thinking about you so I went back early.
You two go and talk I will rest. His grandpa carry the cane and went back to his room.
What did you do in grandma's room?
Grandpa showed me the wedding dress that grandma pass to your mom and I wanted to wore it on the wedding day. Is it fine for you?"
It's okay, as long as you like it he kissed her forehead and hug her.
Kumain kana ba? Tanong niya tanghalian na at maaga itong umuwi.
Di pa. Sagot niya. Saka siya binuhat papuntang kwarto niya.
Martin Mortez it's broad daylight you're crazy.
He just laughed and ignore her protest he took off her clothes and thrown it on the floor. He just left her underwear and kiss her toes up to her tight.
Martin...she called his name.
Martin reach for her forehead and kiss her lips.
I love you, baby.He kiss her deeply.
I love you too, she answered with tears she could feel that today is different from the last time they made love. He was so gentle and loving today it's like he wanted her to feel how much he loved her.
Martin smiled under his kiss then he took off her undies and he also took off his clothes. He kiss her legs again and spread her legs open he made his way in. He was too huge for him but Mich welcome him willingly and she realize they were fit together. Martin let their hands joined together he stayed inside without moving his smiling while looking at her.
You're to heavy she commented while cupping his face.
I am. He asked. Going deeper.
Hmmm..
He suddenly flipped her and now he was under her and now she was the one on top.
You... She got shy but seeing his encouragement all the shyness went gone.
Mich felt heat starting to build up I'm on fire.
Let it go..he kissed her and hug her tight.
Rapid breathing heart beats only heard inside the room. And they fall asleep.
Two korean movies they done watching when he carried her inside the bathtub and soak her. Take shower I will bring you out.
Hmmm. She nod and take her bath.
She wore her denim skinny Jeans that emphasizes her boot and shapely hips and long legs. She wore spaghetti strap pair with white shoes.
Martin took out the hair blower and dried her long curly blonde hair.
Mich is looking at the mirror glow in her eyes. Martin also stared her and their eyes meet they both smiled.
They dine at fine dining restaurant and Martin took out a ring from his pocket and he crounched down in one knee.
Michelle Dela Cuesta we've been know not so long but the feelings I have for and love for you is for eternity I can still curt you even we're going to marry I won't get tired showing my love for you  "will you marry me baby?"
Aww... that's so sweet..
Wow, they're so perfect match everybody commented who become witness the proposal night.
It's so romantic.
Michelle turned misty and she wipe away her tears and nod. Yes! She replied .
Martin slipped the ring on her finger then kiss it he also hug her and kiss her on the forehead.
Wow, his so inlove with his wife the way he show affection for her.
As being The Grandson of famous family news spread out to internit like wild fire.
"THE Famous hot playboy bachelor in LAS Espadas already engage and Getting married what a lucky girl they were perfect together"
Avianna throws her phone on the wall Martin Mortez you can't do this to me! She scream in anger. She couldn't let Martin slipped from her grasped his the only person who accepted her fully without caring her past the one who wants to proetect her and pamper her. If everything was not in the right place she will fall into deep abyss. Michelle Dela Cuesta I couldn't let that to happen now that there's another life needs him his protection.
In his room Rowan stared at the photos in pain how could you marry him. He drunk his sorrow and heartache.
They walked in the house hand in hand.
Dwayne runs to them and hug her Mich congratulations!
Thank you baby... Let's go inside I bought something for you.
Really!
Hmmm. She held his hand  and took her inside her room.
Martin spotted Rowan drunk state.
You're marrying her don't hurt her she's the woman I wanted to protect but you took her. I hope you won't hurt her in the future.
Then he left.
Martin stared at Rowan back in silent he knows that he likes her the way he stared at her.
I promise I will never hurt her.
Wow! Thank you Mich he happily kiss the skateboard.
You're welcome she rub his hair. It's a present gift from me and Martin. You should take care of it.
I will I promise he smiled at her and hug her waist.
Good.
Now you can get out my wife and I will sleep.
No. I don't want I want to stay here with Mich.
What! That's a no. She will stay with me tonight.
Mich.. he comaplain.
Okay, go change your sleeping clothes.
Baby... Hep, his still a baby we need to let him sleep with us.
Whatever he said then roll his eyes.
She laughed at him.