Chapter 4 Leaving a Note

They stayed outside for two hours catching up and talked about their life. About his family and her family.

She know that his a sole son of his mother and his mother hated him because of him his father choose to left his mom and finds another woman while his mom is in love with him.

Martin could see how they become closer and he felt unhappy. He wanted to take her away from Rowan let her stay at her room. But he couldn't the way they talked like they been known for ten years makes him jealous.
He leave and went to his own room.

Both Dwayne and Mich are excited for their trio date when Rowan got a call from his University. He felt sorry.
It's fine we can do it next time she appease him.

Why l don't like this scene since  you both ready I  will accompany you both. He answered.

Albert look at him in silent.

What? I'm just offering some solution instead to change why let them accompany since Rowan is busy today.

Thank you bro. Rowan smiled at him. I will see you later he hug her and then go in a hurry.

What are you two doing he said in neutral tone he walked out the house first without waiting them.

Grandpa aalis muna kami Mabilis syang yumakap dito ganon din ginawa ni Dwayne bye grandpa.

First stop nila sa mall sila dinala ni Martin tuwang tuwa naman sila Pareho ni Dwayne dahil pareho nilang gustong sumakay ng carousel.

Both of them are sweating because of excitement she's holding Dwayne's hand when Martin stood in front of them and took out a handkerchief and wipe her sweat on her forehead.

She utterly silent.

Your sweating he said then also fix her hair behind her ears. He also wipe Dwayne. Let's go I'm hungry he took her hand while she's still holding Dwayne.

Wow.. they're so cute look someone showed a picture.

I know him his Martin Mortez the Grandson of Mortez Group is she his wife didn't there's news circulating he was a playboy. They are perfect pair.

Mich keep staring at their hands.

Martin only smiled and held her hand tightly. When she saw that smile she also smiled and held him back.

What do you want to eat he asked they were stood on the line for their orders.He was standing behind her protecting from being bumped she put Dwayne in front of them.

She turned to face him she got shy when she meet his gaze she look away anything I'm not picky she replied and turned back.

He chuckled. He put his both arms on her slender waist he was taller a lil bit with height of five nine he rested his chin on her head.

What are you doing she turned around but their lips meet. She got shocked and her eyes turned wide open. In the middle of the crowd she pushed him.

Martin wipe off the edge of her lips and hugged her back he let her lean on his chest.

He was putting more food on her plate when he saw how busy she is taking care of Dwayne. After nilang kumain dinala sila pareho ni Dwayne sa isang ice cream parlor and drag them into shopping.

They keep on trying fitting while he was judging them. That's three are good on you take that I will take those kids clothes he try on he said to the sales clerk.

Inilabas niya ang kanyang credit card on her wallet to pay the bill but he insist he was paying the bills for them.

Bigay mo nalang sa akin yong account back mo itransfer ko nalang sayo yong bayad ko. Wag na gift kona yan sayo saka niya kinuha ang mga shopping bags at hinawakan siya sa kamay ulit. 

Gabi na nang makarating sila sa Mortez Villa. Pare pareho silang umakyat ng secod. Floor siya dumiretso siya sa room ni Albert.

Saka siya tumabi dito. Grandpa good evening..

Kamusta ang lakad nyo nag enjoy ka ba?

Sobra, masaya niyang turan.

Albert held her hand lovingly.I know grandpa is so selfish for asking you to marry my grandson Martin. But,  if you still don't want to marry him grandpa will understand your decision. I won't force you to marry him .

Grandpa...

I'm just old enough I just only wanted to see you happy and someone will take care of you before I'm gone.

Don't say that you will live longer you can see me marry and send me on my wedding you don't want to hold your grandchild. She's now crying she remember when the day she lost her parents. She don't want to lose another people she love too. It's so painful. His the the only person who care and protects her,the one who help her during her downfall. If not  his consistent helping her during her treatment she will not still alive also her sister that still lying in the hospital and still vegetative until now.

Albert is their saviour their guardian angels. Now, she's repaying the kindness he did to them even it will cause her life she's willing to repay him.

Even you can't marry him just promise grandpa you will stay healthy strong and take care of yourself so I won't feel worried about you.. I asked Leon to settle the account I will send the money to you.

Thank you..she hug him.I will,I  promise you that. But,you can't say that again your scaring me.

Outside Martin heard everything. And he was silent.So she wanted to marry him because grandpa offered her money.

When she walked out the room she meet Martin who's leaning at the wall.

He took her hand and dragged her inside his room.

What are you doing? She asked.

Tell me, how much money do you need to marry me. I will gave it to you?"

What are you saying? She asked in frown.

Didn't grandpa offer you money just to marry me tell me, how much he gave you and I will double the price just you agreed to marry me.

I thought your different from those woman that only chase my money and wealth.

She tried to open her mouth for defense but she couldn't say any words.

Huh, now you got tongue tied.

It's not what you think.

I don't care what is the reason tomorrow I send you the account.

Then he kissed her with force  and pushed her on the bed.

M..martin what are you doing but he sailed her with kisses he couldn't stop himself  hot tears falls from her eyes she only let him do what he wants. Her clothes was torn and rip scattered on the floor. After what he did he fall asleep.
Would you believe if I till that I don't need your money. That I like you that's why I choose to marry you.

Pero alam kong di ka maniniwala kase tingin mo pera talaga ang reason bat kita papakasalan. Naninikip ang kanyang dibdib nang tumitig siyang muli sa mukha nito saka niya inilabas ang pendant nang kwentas na suot suot niya. Suot niya ito at ni minsan di niya inalis sa leeg niya. Dahil ito ang dahilan kung bakit siya nanatiling buhay.
The girl is bleeding so much she's having a blood loss check her first and take her out of the car!
H..help me...help my family she's looking at them pleadingly. She's so lucky that long metal didn't reach her heart that metal shape pendant blocked her heart region it's a miracle that she's still alive until now. But, her mother and father both died their faces and body unrecognizable the other kid is lying on the bed according to the doctor that it's only miracle can save her they're so young.
Did you find the car owner of that car.?"
No.The car been ransack and the driver of that car been burn together with the car.
She can still remember that vivid memory on her mind.
With the metal pendant she survive and still alive. She wipe away her tears and got down on the bed gather all her clothes and went out the room in silent. She was done shower when her phone rang it was a special she set for Hannah.
Hannah.. what's wrong?
You need to go back! And see her she can heard the loud tick of machine Mich come home... She needs you right now.
A..ah, ok. Will book a ticket back she wipe away her tears and hung up she took out her luggage and fix her little things she left a note for Albert.