Chapter 2 Meeting those old geezers

He was walking out of the building when someone call at the other line. Lumabas na siya nang building at mukhang masama ang timpla niya. Tingin ko deretso siya nang Villa.

Okay, follow him report to me all the activities he did even that woman make sure he won't notice.

Yes, Chairman.

He ended the call and take his medicine.

Martin got inside his car and taking his full speed.And directly went home on their Villa he meet his father he ignore him he never spare any glance at him nor greet him. They been treating each other with cold shoulder for a over a decade now.

Lance didn't react his cold treatment he was looking at his back with different kind of emotion in his eyes that's longing. He take his walked to his room and a sexy woman come to him and hug him.

Honey is that Matt? I saw his back.

Yeah. He answered. It was his girlfriend Jenny Andres..

Jenny had feelings for Martin for six years and she tried her best to climb at Lance bed just to be near to Martin.

It's good he was back. It's been a year that he never come home.

Hmm. He didn't answered her let's go dinner is ready he took her hand and they walked hand in hand joining with everyone for dinner.

Good evening Dad. Jenny greeted him.

Matt snort after hearing what Jenny called his grandpa. He never liked her because she's five years older than him and he could see that she's been targeting him. She tried to flirt him many times when he was home.

Jenny your that fast last time when I am here your calling him Mr. Mortez and now your addressing him as Dad. Tell me, how much effort you did just to climb Lance bed are you that good in bed. Did you exert much effort You're such a great slut.

Matt!" Lance look at him in anger.

Why? He looked at him coldly and smirks.You're protecting your little bitch Lance while when your with your wife you never care about her.

Rowan,and his mother Riley, Lucas and Vivian also their son Dwayne. Didn't make a noise. They keep in silent. Everytime they got a chance to be together this scene always appear in front of them. It's not new to them.

Bang! Albert slap the table hard it's made everyone blink and keep silent.

What are you doing here? He asked in anger.

Why I don't have any right to come home now?" I'm also part of this family.

Didn't you go with Ethan this afternoon what's bothered you to come home, your insisting on marrying that girl. You can marry her anytime you want I won't stop you.
But, remember if you dare to marry her then forget your inheritance.

You know what you're asking! You freeze all my credit cards and also you took my car even those will you change it how you want me to live?!"

It's your choice... I'm giving you a chance but you miss it.

Grandpa!!

Let's start eating. He said in anger. If your not here to have dinner you can get out.

Martin greeted his teeth in anger fine. Then he start eating.

Albert suddenly clutch his chest it was so painful and he couldn't breath.

C..Chairman.. are you alright? But he suddenly lose his consciousness.

Dad!

Grandpa!

Get the car! Lucas scream in Panic.