Chapter 6 Getting caught

Martin woke up first he cook the breakfast and let her have more sleep he knows that she stayed in the hospital without resting. He also called his friend and told him to take care Amber's case. He will send Hanna and her abroad. He already talk to her. He will bring back Mich to LAS ESPADAS.
Michelle felt that there's itchy on her nose she open her eyes and he meet his handsome face staring at her.
Get up I made breakfast we will go back to LAS ESPADAS he was staying at her home for a month it's time to bring her back.
How about Ambers don't worry doctor says she have a chance to wake up. Hanna is accompanying her abroad grandpa had an attack again he is looking for you.
After having breakfast they took a flight back to LAS ESPADAS. She smiled seeing the gate and arc of the Villa. She was back again.
Good night grandpa. She smiled and hug him. She was outside the room when martin drag her inside his room.
What are you doing she stopped him.
He just smirks and let them fall on his bed and they both fall asleep she woke up naked underneath Martin  your a rogue she bit him on his shoulder he stop her from moving he put her legs in between his.
What are you doing? Her eyes went wide open she tried to break free from his hug.
He smiled and kiss her neck. Don't move he said then hug her more. It's still early sleep more.
Martin.. sun started to rise let me go I need to transfer back to my room she tried to move.
No. He said then made his way in exploring around.
You...Her eyes went wide open but she only heard his chuckle and cuddle her more.
Morning my sunshine then he kissed her under the sunrise reflecting the whole room it's just a romantic scene in the morning.
She just smiled and pushed him you're too heavy..she could see his handsome face staring at her his really handsome  and cute she couldn't stop herself kiss him on the lips good morning my Star.
Martin chuckle cutely and he felt in love more with her.
Martin... She plea on him but he just enjoying teasing her she got blush.
Stay here it's fine will tell grandpa were getting married you don't have to be shy then he lay beside her and hug her. They both fall asleep again when she woke up again Martin was at the door he was stopping someone at the door.
Damn. Martin open the door who's inside your hiding!"
What's the noise she walked barefooted and stood up still groggy from tiredness. She wore his shirt and appeard at his back hugging him from behind.
M..mich!"
R...rowan... Michelle got panic when she realize she was in great trouble.
What's the noise your so loud Vivian come out their room she also shocked seeing Michelle at Martin's room only wearing his shirt.
Michelle couldn't meet those eyes in shyness. She's too nervous.
Michelle I told you it's fine for me you don't need to marry my grandson I know on the first place both of you are disagree. Didn't I tell you I won't pursue that matters again. I won't force you we are clear about it
Michelle felt ache in her heart. Her eyes started to turn misty.
Grandpa...
Shut up! He glared at him. It's your fault. I told you, I won't persuade you on marrying her. But, what you did. You want me to die right away Martin. I didn't raise to be like this!"
Grandpa, if you insist or not I will be responsible for her I still want to marry her even if you stop me. You don't have shout at her.
Do you hear what you say Martin your the one who disagree didn't you promise that woman you'll marry her what your going to do with Michelle a laughingstock .
Grandpa don't worry about avianna I know she will understand I will talked to her and settle things before I marry Mich you don't have to shout at her hurt her it's me insist to let her sleep in my room she will be my wife soon there's nothing to worry he took her out of the room.
All of you get out! He shouted in anger. Everyone disappear in front of him. They're afraid to anger him more.
I couldn't believe that your good at acting Mr.Chairman seeing how Martin become more protected at Mich.
Albert laughed then smiled I told you he will eat what he said. Haha both of them smiled and he was glad the room is  sound proof.
When Michelle sure they already out of the room she let her tears fall and it's landed on Martin back of his hand that holding hers.
Martin took her in her room and hug her I'm sorry. He said and hug her tightly.
She choke and cried more.
Don't worry I will talked Avainna she will understand I will explain everything to her he wipe her tears away and kiss her. Don't cry. He let her sat on his lap and hug her she rested her head on his chest and hug his neck.
Jenny called Avianna in anger. Do you know what happend?! Martin is marrying that woman you will be left and your ambition of being Mrs. Mortez will be in vain Avianna you didn't used your brain!"
Avianna hung up her phone and gritted her teeth in anger  she knows that Jenny is using her she also had feelings for Martin, Martin you can't leave me like that she muttered.
I'm seeing Avianna today you want to come with me.
She looked at him then shook her head I just want to stay here she said.
He joined her on bed wait for me after office I will come early let's dinner outside.
She nod and smiled at him.
Martin also smiled and pinched her nose lovingly. Call me when you need anything.
Okay..Go now.. your delaying your time to go.
I will miss you, he said then hug her more.
Mee too, please be home early.
Bye.. see you tonight.Then he went out her room and close it.
After making sure he was gone she took out her laptop and log into an account.
We already fix what you asking. How long you will stay there.
Don't worry after everything got fix I'll back bye,She hung up and log out the account and deleted all the call logs. She decided to come out and look for Albert she wanted to thank him for the money he lend to her.
Your looking for me.
Opo, gusto ko sana mag thank you sa perang pinahiram nyo sa akin. Natanggap ko na, grandpa yong tungkol sa nangyari..
Tapatin mo nga ako Mich mahal mo ang apo ko?
Tumitig siya sa matanda saka siya tumango since the day she meet him that night she started to love him.
Why? Kwento niya ang nangyari at napangiti nalang sila pareho that idiot. He said.
Okay, grandap will bless you..
Salamat grandpa. She smiled.
Accompany me I will show you something. I know you will like it.
Her eyes went wide when she saw the dress it was princess style cut and it's v neck and it fitted her it's like it's made for her.
That's your grandma's wedding dress when I married him she presserve it to Martin's mom and now it was pass to you.
Grandpa thank you.. she smiled.